The Legend of Zelda (Medley)

• Hi all!This video was created in celebration of the 30th anniversary of one of the greatest franchises in gaming history, The Legend of Zelda, for the NES.

This is my tribute to one of my favorite games growing up. Hope you enjoy it!

External Content m.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

All guitar recorded using the Kemper, of course :-).

EDIT: Included better mixed audio.

• very cool for sure.

this is a growing scene, lot of interesting ideas from it.

I am guessing you already saw this, but just in case check this link out, and mebbe link your vid there, this crowd would prolly love

to hear it--any zelda fan definitely would :)

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Edit: forgot to mention, that is a very big growing market for music, not that hard to get into, no worries about piracy, just do your thing and get

paid, get a rep for compelling work, more so... you definately have your finger on the pulse of it.

George Lucas said 1/2 of the quality of a movie was in the sound, so something similar should apply to tv, and video games--which have the biggest

yearly revenue now iirc.

• Thanks guys!

I've always loved the music of this game (especially the main theme), and actually had that arrangement sitting in my computer for years. Then, recently, I found that yesterday would be the 30th anniversary of its release. That's when I finally decided to do something about it and started the recording process. I wished I had composed it though. This is such a beautiful piece!

• She's very pretty! And awesome playing too.

I'm just doing this for fun, really. But if I was to make money, I rather compose my own music (which is actually what I'll start working on again this year). Speaking of soundtracks, I released one in 2014 with different styles of music, from Orchestral to Metal. If you're into that, you can listen to it here:

http://www.cabreramusic.net/music.html

It's also on Spotify, iTunes, etc.

• Very cool!
    Brought back a lot of NES memories...

I'm sure you will appreciate this, bro:

• Very cool!
    Brought back a lot of NES memories...

I'm sure you will appreciate this, bro:

Haha! That was a funny video. A little weird in the beginning though.

• Yeah this guy has a lot of vids on all of the classic NES games...
    (Sorry guys to be off-topic here for a while..)
    But if you're a kid that grew up in the 80s and played NES games - you can really relate and personally - I think he's hilarious - even if it's a bit dorky at times.

• No worries about the OT. I have a friend who hosts a weekly event called "The Church of Nintendo", where people get together and play the old games. They have ANY game you want for the NES. My favorites, besides the original Zelda (I didn't like the other Zelda games), were the Ninja Gaiden trilogy, Contra games, all the Mario games (of course), Gradius, Double Dragon, the first Castlevania, Blaster Master and Metroid. Those were great games!

• This was awesome, and motivated me to play some Zelda. Got out twighlight princess, spent 15 minutes pushing baby basket that monkey had to shore for 15 minutes, never should have jumped in while holding.