Looking for Best Volume Pedal with Remote?

• Hi, how i can connect this pedal? what kind of cble...i've see this is possible to use as a volume pedal and as an expression pedal...what cable? :)

• Hi, how i can connect this pedal? what kind of cble...i've see this is possible to use as a volume pedal and as an expression pedal...what cable? :)

Just a stereo cable, as Sharry wrote. With it you can control any continuous parameter in the Profiler, not only wah and volume.

• Boss FV-500 here as well... no dead spots and works magnificently.

This Pedal can work as Volume Pedal for the guitar signal as well as an Expression Pedal. I has an additional expression (stereo) plug.
    At the moment I have not the fantasie to find an application which could be good for us to use both at the same time. ;)
    But you are right. It works good but is a little bit heavy.

• Very happy with the Mission Engineering EP1-KP expression pedal, connected via single TRS cable. You can get the ME EP1-KP in black or green to match your pedalboard, or the remote, or just personal preference too :)

• I'm using the Dunlop Volume X for Wah and the Boss FV500H for Volume, works great and the both are very solid pedals, too. I like that I can use the pedals also as standard volume-pedals in front of an amp and not just as expression-pedals.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    first name: Guenter / family name: Haas / www.guenterhaas.de

• For my Preference to use an expression pedal as a volume pedal, after trying Boss FL500, Dunlop X and Mini X, Roland, Yamaha and Mission, I really like Hotone's Soul Press for tone, feel, sweep and size best!

• I use a pair of FV500H for Volume and wahs/effects.
    My volumepedal doesn't work right: the first 10% there is no result and then the sound increases within another 10%.

Can this be adjusted somehow?

• I use a pair of FV500H for Volume and wahs/effects.
    My volumepedal doesn't work right: the first 10% there is no result and then the sound increases within another 10%.

Can this be adjusted somehow?

Try calibrating the pedals. Check out the manual for the correct procedure.