A7X Afterlife solo w/ PRS Archon lead

• Hey, I've just recorded a cover of DT's new The Gift of Music solo! I used my Cort X-TH loaded with EMG 81-85 and a Mesa mark V profile.

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Our New World's intro riff by Dream Theater...! ;)

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

A Savior in The Square intro solo!

Edited 2 times, last by Ludo95 ().

• Here's a new cover!
    I used a PRS Archon head 100w lead tone profile!

• Aarrgghh... my bandwidth is so narrow I could only listen to that in 2-second bursts, then if I relocated back to the beginning, it'd have to "load" all over again. Too funny.

Well, I can safely say that when presented as 2-second segments, it sounds great and your chops are still there, Ludo. That said, I suspect someone with false teeth was about to eat them (your chops), 'cause they've been chopped up into those neat lil' 2-second pieces.

You chops have been chopped, man! :D

• Ahaha no idea why it happened! lol BTW thanks a lot man, you're always very kind!
    Anyway, because of university I wasn't able to play guitar for a month and a half so now I have to familiarize myself with guitar again lol... here's a short demo of the ""tricky part"" in the Ride The Lightning solo by Metallica, now I really need to do a lot of practice as this year I was able to play guitar only 4-5 days a month ( university... ) :( :(
    I used the same PRS Archon lead profile as the previous cover tho'.. I kinda like that tone! ;)

• Here's a new cover!
    I used a PRS Archon head 100w lead tone profile!

One of my fav bands! Great job!

• One of my fav bands! Great job!

Enjoyed them all Ludo95!! :thumbup:

Thanks a lot guys! :)

Here's two more demos,

• Wow. Great tone, great playing.

The Archon goes very well with that green car :D

ahah thanks !!
    I listened to djemass cover and it gave me the idea to cover this little solo on Erotomania by JP!

• Here's a new full guitar cover!! It's Beast and the Harlot by Avenged Sevenfold, hope you like it! ;)

• Here's a new full guitar cover!! It's Beast and the Harlot by Avenged Sevenfold, hope you like it! ;)

Another killer job!

• Thanks a lot! here's a fresh cover of Unholy confessions by Avenged Sevenfold ( great song imo )
    I used two different profiles, one is a Bogner Uberschall and the other the usual PRS Archon..! ;)