A7X Afterlife solo w/ PRS Archon lead

• Thanks a lot! here's a fresh cover of Unholy confessions by Avenged Sevenfold ( great song imo )
    I used two different profiles, one is a Bogner Uberschall and the other the usual PRS Archon..! ;)

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Great playing mate!!

• Ok so here's a new demo, I tested a Peavey 6505+ w/ TS808 kemper profile playing a lil bit of Not Ready To Die by Avenged Sevenfold

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• New demo!
    Bogner Uberschall w/ Bat Country by Avenged Sevenfold!

• wow, greats rgs ! ! !

can you tell us where we can find this ?

Thanks a lot! All these profiles are from Marco Cudan/MAGO/Origin audio.. I just tweaked the NG a lil bit! ( both the Archon and Uberschall ones)

Another great job my friend! I enjoyed the on and off backing tracking to really hear your guitars.

Yes, that was my purpose! It's kinda easy and fast to record these riffs to test these tones and so I'm really getting into it ;)

Edited once, last by Ludo95 ().

• Thanks
    I ve got these rigs, but i can't sounding like this....

To be precise I used Uberschall 1 ( no boost), Archon 1 (no boost) and Peavey 6505+ with TS 1 ( I find the firsts profiles of these three packs to be my favorite ones aha ), What's the problem though? Does they sound too thin? maybe check the Noise Gate on the input of your kemper.. maybe it's too high and you are cutting out your tone! If you have any questions you can ask me what you want via PM without any problem :)

• Indestructible by Disturbed guitar solo played on my Drop D tuned guitar.. I used the transpose effect to "tune it" to Drop C!

Edited 2 times, last by Ludo95 ().

• i 'll testing there again

;)
    BTW, here's a new demo, It's the same Peavey 6505+ TSE808 01 profile as on the "Not Ready to Die" demo!

• A short test of the Transpose effect....Holy Diver by KSE!

• Avenged Sevenfold released their new album three days ago.. so why not recording the main riff off The Stage?
    I used the free Soldano HR50+ profile by ToneHammer!

• Avenged Sevenfold released their new album three days ago.. so why not recording the main riff off The Stage?
    I used the free Soldano HR50+ profile by ToneHammer!

Sounds killer man! I gotta pick up the new album!

• Sounds killer man! I gotta pick up the new album!

Thanks a lot! Here's a new demo.. it's the intro riff for God Damn off the new A7X album as well..!

• It's been a while since I record stuff.. so here's the outro solo cover of Roman Sky, it's a really nice song indeed

Edited once, last by Ludo95 ().

• New entry, Avenged Sevenfold Afterlife solo using a PRS Archon lead profile!