• Is it just me or do the Rigbuster profiles not get the recognition they deserve?

ok first, I have no affiliation with Rigbusters, this is not an advert! However, I've been playing with some of their profiles I've totally neglected since I bought them and think they are fantastic. So, I downloaded their free Mezzabarba profile and really like that too.

If if you don't have any of the Rigbuster profiles I strongly recommend downloading all their free samples and trying them out!

I really like the Bb, the KoT and the Sun Face

• Ye, I've noticed that their commercial thread is basically created by their own posts... very few comments. Weird. They are certainly not inferior to others getting much more praise :/

• Totally agree. In fact I recently gave them huge praise on their thread. Their tones are all incredibly unique and great. Sometimes you just need pedal based tones and these guys get some Incredible tones from those pedals that an amp just can't do. They also use what is, and what will be in my opinion, one of the greatest amps ever made and will likely become the "dumble of the Rock world", a cornford Mk50... Mark my words, these amps are goin to skyrocket into the stratesphere eithin the next 5-10 years. People are catching on to just how amazing these amps are, and becoming highly sought after...

• Has ordered today and was interrupted by Telephone. I pressed the Button "to Basket" a second time.
    The software was fair enough and did not accept the same Amp a second time.
    This is not realized everytime. :whistling:

BTW ,the cornford MKII seems after a quick view very nicely done.

• A little jam with Rigbusters free Prince of Tone profile. I backed the volume off on the guitar a bit, but no added eq or anything other than any reverb or delay from the Kemper.

Prince of Tone

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I really appreciate Rigbusters amp profiles (done with Montarbo Iso Cab) - especially the Koch Multitone is spot on. I do not own the Multitone anymore; also the cheaper Jupiter amp had to leave (I really had an hate-love relation ship with Koch amps - one day I liked it, the other day I couldn't stand the sound and special feel all Koch amps seem to share).

In my opinion Rigbusters profiles sound AND feel exactly like the original amp here (and today I really enjoyed playing it again :) ). Unfortunately no direct profiles in the pack, but I tried "cab-off" with studio profiles too and it sounded like I remembered it.

• Hey Fero ,
    Great job ! I was stuck on the wampler profile from the kemper selected rig busters. Really sounded good.

These are profiles so I can't stick them in slot a,b c, etc I assume ?

Side note, I used scoczy Firehawk 1500 setup with mains out of kemper set up as reverb and delay, into monitors Input of Firehawk , and the direct out set to "stack" to feed the return on the Firehawk so I get a wet dry wet setup. Sounded fantastic. Just had to adjust the Firehawk levels.

Anyway, I really like RigBusters. I have never heard of them before, so this was a real treat

Thanks kemper team and Fero !