Volume issue question. HAELP!!!!

• I hope my unit is not messed up.
    Non powered toaster. My master volume. I usually keep my volume at about 9:00 and the master I usually never messed with. But I noticed that if I turn the master volume down past 7, there's no sound. I have tried the noise gate off. I've tried the regular volume up more and it makes no difference.

• Ok, I see that there is a section in the output menu. Main out link and monitor out link are checked.

What should I set the main out link to? I have two Q12's connected via XLR to the main outs in the back.

This is confusing.

• Since you have your cabinets connected to the the Main Outputs:

I suggest Unlinking the volumes in the Output section, and then turning them all down to Zero. Turn the Master Volume knob down to zero, too.

Then, link the Main Outputs to the Master Volume knob. When you turn up the Master Volume knob, you should get a smooth volume transition.

If you are going to use your Monitor Output to send to a PA, or as a mono recording send, I suggest setting it to -15db in the Output Section. It will send that fixed signal level, regardless of your Master Volume setting.

• Yep, if there's an offset between the two values controlled by the same knob, probably the rig volume is reaching the 0 while the Master is still @ 7.
    Unlinking them, bringing them both to 0 and re-linking will re-allign them.