Add field in Rig Manager - What song to apply the rig

• Sometimes I am looking for a rig for a specific song. People now try to capture that in e.g. Rig name why not add a specific field?
    By the way, has someone already created something for:
    - show me the way
    - follow you, follow me
    - still haven't found what I am looking for
    thanks!

• Hi, there would be another descriptive field, with the chance that someone mistypes the name of song while saving the profile. Personally I can't find much usage of it (saying that having flag if rig is studio/direct/merged would be much lhelpful).

• I'd love to be able to add custom fields to the dB for internal use only

Would be a nice feature.
    I think that there should no general rule how to sort or designate a Rig. A free field with possibility to filter via text (and/or substring) would be convinient.

• Something like a "sticky-comments" pad would be awesome - then we could wax lyrical about the Profile in question, include pointers and reminders (for settings for example), as well as a string of key-words for searching.

The latter detail would of course mean that one could nominate styles as well as descriptions of the tone; the experience of searching for rigs, especially in RM, would then become more akin to the way in which many modern VIs (such as Omnisphere) do it. That would be seriously awesome, and I'd argue that it's ultimately necessary given the huge number of Rigs many of us have at hand. In a recording or writing situation it'd be invaluable IMHO; indispensable, really.

• Something like a "sticky-comments" pad would be awesome - then we could wax lyrical about the Profile in question, include pointers and reminders (for settings for example), as well as a string of key-words for searching.

The latter detail would of course mean that one could nominate styles as well as descriptions of the tone; the experience of searching for rigs, especially in RM, would then become more akin to the way in which many modern VIs (such as Omnisphere) do it. That would be seriously awesome, and I'd argue that it's ultimately necessary given the huge number of Rigs many of us have at hand. In a recording or writing situation it'd be invaluable IMHO, indispensable, really.

100% agreed Nicky! I've written exactly this in some other thread :)