Problems with Edge

• Hi there,

i recently bought a new pc with Windows 10 installed.
    Until now i mainly used the new Edge-Browser.
    It is not that bad, but i have encountered some problems when using this forum.

1. While writing a post, the text-cursor occasionally jumps to the front of a row.

2. When trying to submit a post, the submit-button (don't exactly know what this button is called in the english version of the forum) just doesn't work (as well as the other buttons). So i have to copy my text, refresh the page, paste the text, and then submit it.

Both problems just occur occasionally and so far i haven't found out what causes these problems.

Did anybody notice these problems as well?

Regards,
    LH

• Hi, not responding to your question but I wanted to say that I hate Edge so much...
    I think it's a real piece of garbage, it was released way too early and it's just not ready for prime time.
    In Windows 10, I still use Internet Explorer and even replaced the Edge shortcut for Internet Explorer.

Most of the time I either use Firefox or Chrome anyway.

My rant is over ;)

• Reading the thread title from main forum page, looks like U2 guitarist in trouble. From what I have heard you can still use Internet Explorer 11 in Windows 10. Open "Run" dialog (Winkey+ R) and type "iexplore".

• Reading the thread title from main forum page, looks like U2 guitarist in trouble.

Haha :D

Yes, Internet Explorer is still pre-installed. You can just start it via the search-funktion in the task-bar.
    I just wanted to share my experience, so that the Kemper-Team is aware of this issue, because i think the number of edge-users will increase in the next months.

I myself will probably just get back to using Firefox or Chrome.

• Haha :D

Yes, Internet Explorer is still pre-installed. You can just start it via the search-funktion in the task-bar.
    I just wanted to share my experience, so that the Kemper-Team is aware of this issue, because i think the number of edge-users will increase in the next months.

I myself will probably just get back to using Firefox or Chrome.

I believe it's MS Edge software which must become fully HTML compliant.