My next profiling project... VHT/Fryette Deliverance!

• True, VHT looks great! About mics pr20 is killer even on 212 Cab but pr30 imo dont works, on dark sounding 412 cab yes like mesa traditional but even then needs specific pos. Just saying, anyway good luck!

Stay Metal!

Thanks my friend! I'll keep that in mind. I mic'd the Splawn cab with pr30 in my most recent YouTube demo.

I actually ran my AC15 through the Splawn cab. Sounded ok for rock tones.

• @JerEvil would you mind making a few profiles of your ac15 cranked up thru your splawn cab sometime if you get some time? I generally love the sound of amps like that thru big cabinets... Might dig it I dunno. If you have some free time with nothing to do and you don't mind of course :)

• @JerEvil would you mind making a few profiles of your ac15 cranked up thru your splawn cab sometime if you get some time? I generally love the sound of amps like that thru big cabinets... Might dig it I dunno. If you have some free time with nothing to do and you don't mind of course :)

ill do you one better, I'll use the Splawn cab AND try it at 50 watts with the Fryette Power Station.

I guarantee that profile set exists nowhere.

Look for Dunky's N' Demos on YouTube and you can hear the AC/Splawn combo.

Feel free to subscribe and like on Facebook as well.