Remote/Looper Bug?

• Hello guys.
    If I select "pre" in System menu the looper works fine (so after recording a loop if I change rig, changes exactly the sound according to the new rig chosen).
    If I select "Post",something goes wrong: i record a loop (for example with a clean sound),than i change the preset to improvise over the loop (for example with a crunch) and changes also the sound of the loop.

NB - the strange thing is that it doesn't change depending on the rig that I select: if i load a crunch or a lead preset the loop always sound Clean, but changing the equalization, as if I closed up all my guitar tones.

The Kemper has fw 3.2.1. 11625
    I used a network cable all, today I try with the original, but I also opened a 3d on Fb on the Kemper Italy page and this issue also happens to other people, even with very last fw and original cable.

Any ideas?

• i opened a ticket, this is the answer....it's not a bug...it's just like this

Sad..

:(

Thank you for your email.
    The situation you are encountering is due to the fact that the cab changes when you select a different rig. The recorded loop gets played back through the different cab which changes the sound of the loop. To avoid this you can use the lock function to prevent the cab from changing when you switch to a different rig.
    The reason for this behaviour lies in the architecture of the Profiler and unfortunately cannot be changed.
    Sincerely,Hans-Jörg SchefflerKemper Amps Support Team