Soundside - which amps would you like us to profile?

• I was asked to reprofile some of my amps similar to the latest packs:

-Royer R121
    -Candeler Preamp
    -New profiling optimised room
    -latest profiling secrets

Do you agree?

Would you like to see some of the old packs reprofiled or would you like us to profile new amps?

Let me know!

(All trademarks are trademarks of their respective owners, which are in no way associated or affiliated with soundside.de)

Great Profiles --> soundside.de

Edited once, last by Armin ().

• We'll do both in the next time.

Some new amp are in the pipeline and we'll re-profile some of the "old" amps with the latest gear.

From the 'old' amp are these still here in our studio:
    57' Fender Deluxe (Pack 03) - no re-profileing needed
    Koch Studiotone (Pack 07) - no re-profileing needed since DI sounds
    Koch Studiotone (Pack 24) - we'll re-profile this one close miked
    Mesa Boogie Rectifier (Pack 53/57) - no re-profiling needed
    Bogner Goldfinger 45 - we may re-profile this one
    Fuchs Black Jack 21 (Pack 49/54) - no re-profiling needed
    Tone King Skyking (Pack 50) - we may re-profile this one
    Friedman Pink Taco (Pack 56/58) - we may re-profile this one with more bass

What do you think?

Which 'new' amps would you like us to profile?

(All trademarks are trademarks of their respective owners, which are in no way associated or affiliated with soundside.de)

Great Profiles --> soundside.de

• ... and ...ok thats the last one .... the Palmer Fat50 Combo is is really really an insider tip.

If i where forced to go on that lonely island i had really a problem to decide ... a LSS or a Fat50
    .... and of course an huge battery ;) or a solar device

• I like the idea of reprofiling the Friedman PT with more bass dialed in.

From my personal experience with Dave's amps, and I will grant it's personal taste, they sound better to my ear with more bass than how they usually profiled.

Edited once, last by 1fastdog ().

• I definitely would like a redo on the Toneking Sky King!

+1

I own a Sky King and none of the available profiles (commercial or user) seem to capture the true soul of the amp. I've bought every commercial Sky King profile I've seen out of curiosity. I actually arranged to try the amp out after liking a Kemper profile of it, and after checking it out in real life, i just had to have it! Worth noting the tone became significantly sweeter after the speaker was given some time to break in (Celestion Creamback in my 1x12 combo). Love it.

I believe it has some of the best light breakup fender type tones available anywhere (I'm not a huge fan of it's Lead channel though tbh - Rhy channel almost dimed is where it just sings for me). I know i could try and profile it, but to be honest there are many much more highly skilled guys around (and with access to better mics etc) than my newbie profiling self :)

• I know i r.e.p.e.a.t. myself here, but to have a Friedmann BE or Small Box in highest quality would make my year.

The new Sold is outstanding btw :thumbup:

My occupation: showing teenagers the many hidden secrets of the A-minor chord on the guitar.

• Armin, i think there would be a few here who would get the orange THUNDERVERB , i cant find any commercial ones, in fact besides Andy's stuff (only 5-6 profiles)
    its non existent...

200 watt orange thunderverb , try and find that!!

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.