Soundside - which amps would you like us to profile?

• Love to see a Bludotone... and some different voiced Dumbles!!! And also a Van Weelden Twinkleland.

Dumbles are hard to find - at least here in Germany - and manny of them sound not as great as expected.

But yes some new D-Style profiles are comming in the next time.

(All trademarks are trademarks of their respective owners, which are in no way associated or affiliated with soundside.de)

Great Profiles --> soundside.de

• Friedman SS100 please!

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• +1000 from me if someone can profile the Steve Stevens tone like Shneidas mentioned above. Yes I know, tone=fingers, players ability etc ya da ya da. I've played that amp, it can sound very close to this other than all the processing that has taken place to create that video.

• +1000 from me if someone can profile the Steve Stevens tone like Shneidas mentioned above. Yes I know, tone=fingers, players ability etc ya da ya da. I've played that amp, it can sound very close to this other than all the processing that has taken place to create that video.

Armin, i have played all the Friedmans 235 kilometers west of your home. I have never sounded better in my life.
    I prefered the BE or Cantrell, but would buy a SS from you, guaranteed.

My occupation: showing teenagers the many hidden secrets of the A-minor chord on the guitar.

• get me this sound:

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

you'll have tons of clients! included me....for life!

a hug

"...why being satisfied with an amp, as great as it can be, while you can have them all?" michael mellner

"Rock in Ecclesia" - new album on iTunes or Google music

• I know Geraldo would MARRY you if you did this he has been searching for this FOREVER man.

We all would buy it too ;)
    (no Geraldo did not send me a check in the mail lol)

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

• My occupation: showing teenagers the many hidden secrets of the A-minor chord on the guitar.

• get me this sound:

you'll have tons of clients! included me....for life!

a hug

Yeah, the chords at 2:16 sound so huge and rich, and the ending E is a.... rockness!

• phil x is, besides being a great player, a fantastic guy. don't know him personally but he acts so down the earth, i.e. humble...

"...why being satisfied with an amp, as great as it can be, while you can have them all?" michael mellner

"Rock in Ecclesia" - new album on iTunes or Google music