Any word on 4.0 yet?

• Well the fact that 3.3.0 is now the official release and this new morphing video makes me want to believe that 4.0 will be handed soon, maybe before April? Could it be next Tuesday? After the Easter holidays?

Nevertheless, exciting times :D

I bet my Remote it will be on April Fool's Day ;)

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• ... Full on advertising of features which are not released yet...

Full-on advertising?

I wouldn't classify it as such, but I understand where you're coming from.

It's new, it's exciting, and it's not here yet, but progression towards its release is no doubt happening every day; the 3.3 official release effectively constitutes proof of this, IMHO.

• I will see 4.0 the very minute Helix hits my doorstep... RATS-WHICH ONE TO PLAY WITH NOW?!?!!!! ARRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!! ;(

If you use FRFR the benefit of a merged profile is that the cabinet is totally separated in the profile.

For my edification only... ;) Kemper/Axe-FX III/ Quad Cortex user

• Ahhhhhh.... Don't hold your breath..
    . or bet the family farm on it.... It could be we will all be too old or dead before vaporware 4.0 is ever released.
    So be happy with what you have to work with now because it may turn out to be as Porky the Pig says......
    " Uhh beeit uhh beeit uhhh bbbeit uh beeit That's all folks ! "

• Sure, it's late. And that sucks. But I've also been waiting for Matrix's FR10 since November (when it was supposed to be released). Ugh.

Guitars: Parker Fly Mojo Flame, Ibanez RG7620 7-string, Legator Ninja 8-string, Fender Strat & Tele, Breedlove Pro C25
    Pedalboard: Templeboards Trio 43, Mission VM-1, Morley Bad Horsie, RJM Mini Effect Gizmo, 6 Degrees FX Sally Drive, Foxpedals The City, Addrock Ol' Yeller, RJM MMGT/22, Mission RJM EP-1, Strymon Timeline + BigSky
    Stack: Furman PL-Plus C, Kemper Rack

• Ahhhhhh.... Don't hold your breath..
    . or bet the family farm on it.... It could be we will all be too old or dead before vaporware 4.0 is ever released.
    So be happy with what you have to work with now because it may turn out to be as Porky the Pig says......
    " Uhh beeit uhh beeit uhhh bbbeit uh beeit That's all folks ! "

I like your sense of humor ; of course you know it's coming, but you have to excuse some that don't quite get comedy, as you know, comedy is not for everybody.

• I Really don't like the postings of Sgt Pepper
    always only bad things top say
    not a single serious input from him to this forum
    he is a frustrated mind, maybe he needs serious help
    but i think we don't need heim around here

• I Really don't like the postings of Sgt Pepper
    always only bad things top say
    not a single serious input from him to this forum
    he is a frustrated mind, maybe he needs serious help
    but i think we don't need heim around here

He's not insulting anyone, yes he has an outrageous style in communicating the negatives, but that's his opinion about a machine and in my world is not grounds to dislike him. I bet if you meet him, he could be the nicest person in the world.

• I will see 4.0 the very minute Helix hits my doorstep... RATS-WHICH ONE TO PLAY WITH NOW?!?!!!! ARRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!! ;(

“It is not clear that more choice gives you more freedom. It could decrease our freedom if we spend so much time trying to make choices.”

"TAKE my younger son to an ice cream parlor or restaurant if you really want to torture him. He has to make a choice, and that’s one thing he hates. Would chocolate chip or coffee chunk ice cream be better? The cheeseburger or the turkey wrap? His fear, he says, is that whatever he selects, the other option would have been better."

Quotes from this article "Too Many Choices: A Problem That Can Paralyze"

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/02…ney/27shortcuts.html?_r=0

• “It is not clear that more choice gives you more freedom. It could decrease our freedom if we spend so much time trying to make choices.”

"TAKE my younger son to an ice cream parlor or restaurant if you really want to torture him. He has to make a choice, and that’s one thing he hates. Would chocolate chip or coffee chunk ice cream be better? The cheeseburger or the turkey wrap? His fear, he says, is that whatever he selects, the other option would have been better."

Careful -- between a Helix and Kemper 4.0, you could end up like Buridan's ass!

• I like your sense of humor ; of course you know it's coming, but you have to excuse some that don't quite get comedy, as you know, comedy is not for everybody.

I don't own a family farm an already old, so Im betting it all!!! Uhh beeit uhh beeit Flush again commode in ! :D

If you use FRFR the benefit of a merged profile is that the cabinet is totally separated in the profile.

Careful -- between a Helix and Kemper 4.0, you could end up like Buridan's ass!

Buridan's ass is an illustration of a paradox in philosophy in the conception of free will. It refers to a hypothetical situation wherein an ass that is equally hungry and thirsty is placed precisely midway between a stack of hay and a pail of water. Since the paradox assumes the ass will always go to whichever is closer, it will die of both hunger and thirst since it cannot make any rational decision to choose one over the other...

ARRRRRRRGGGGGHHHH!!!!! At least Ill die a happy guy... :thumbup: