Big Sun Studios Kemper Profiles

• Hello Guys,

I have profile the DV Mark Maragold and Laney Ironheart Studio using my custom 1x12 ported cab loaded with an EV12L speaker.

You can purchase the profiles at http://www.bigsunstudios.co.uk

Here is a demo showcasing the Maragold profiles in a mix. It's a little take on the Terminator theme. I used some UAD plugins in the mix. The other demos on the website are completely unprocessed with just a splash of reverb from the Kemper.

Cheers

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Hey Guys,

Have a listen to one of my Marshall Bluesbreaker profiles. This a piano and vocal cover of Ed Sheeran - Thinking Out Loud. The guitar solo starts at around 4.31. Really enjoying the Bluesbreaker for the lighter stuff. My profiles cover everything right through to metal so I'm sure there is something for everyone.

I decided to make my own professional profiles after a good year of using other commercial profiles I had purchased. Nothing was quite to my taste. I found that when I used the Kemper live and loud through the pa that things would get a little too bright for my ears. Not enough meat to the sound. I consider my profiles the remedy for this. I have been using them live for the past few months and it has been pure bliss. Others using my profiles feel the same.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Awesome guitarist Nigel Jones playing an instrumental cover of Chesney Hawkes - The One and Only using http://www.bigsunstudios.co.uk Kemper Profiles!

• Hi Liam /ALL

Looks like some great single coil demos there, did you use a lot of SC's for the profiling? , also are they labeled SC or HB's?),
    sounds great so far.

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

• Hi Liam /ALL

Looks like some great single coil demos there, did you use a lot of SC's for the profiling? , also are they labeled SC or HB's?),
    sounds great so far.

Ash

Hi Ash,

Thanks mate, yeah I used single coils and humbuckers to make the profiles. I did some amps with humbuckers and some with single coils. At the start I thought I was going to do profiles with both types of pickups for each amp when reading the discussions but I found that it didn't seem to matter in the end. When I captured a great profile both types of pickups sounded great and exactly how they should sound. Maybe it made more of a difference in the earlier firmwares? In the video above Nigel is playing single coils with the Mars 80 SD1 profiles which I actually profiled with a humbucker. Guitarwise I used my Suhr strat, Musicman Luke, Musicman JP6 BFR and Ibanez JPM100 to make the profiles :)