Who is using 4 extra switches with the remote via the trs jacks ?

• curious how many added extra switches via the remote jacks.. Anyone have one box for 4 switches combined ? Where did you get it or how did you build it ? I'm thinking of a solution that will look seamless with remote height wise. And use the area at back of remote on the non cat 5 plug side perhaps 10 long and 2 wide roughly . Painted in kemper green of course

• The four switches already on the Remote cover my switching needs (and they have status lights).

If if you can use a drill and have basic soldering skills, you can make one yourself - four single pole momentary switches, wired to two TRS jacks, mounted in a box. Done!

thanks as usual Paul, I had built some for my old arrangement, but then I just built them into my hacked off fcb1010. I think you gave me the original idea ! Anyway, finally caved on remote and its on way but was wondering more about casing or boxes someone may be using that works well

• Got a duel switch plugged in for two extra switches but not actually found a use for it yet. The remote seems to have all the switching needs covered so far. Got three expression pedals...volume, wah and one reserved for morphing and pitch.

• Got a duel switch plugged in for two extra switches but not actually found a use for it yet. The remote seems to have all the switching needs covered so far. Got three expression pedals...volume, wah and one reserved for morphing and pitch.

Getting that impression that folks don't seem to feel a need... Thanks for reply

• I'm in the process of building a dual switch, because I find the placement of the Kemper switches do not feel right on a dark stage. Will use them for effects that are turned on/off often during a song.

• I'm in the process of building a dual switch, because I find the placement of the Kemper switches do not feel right on a dark stage. Will use them for effects that are turned on/off often during a song.

Do share your plans and observations.. In particular the casing for the switch and how you integrate it with the remote, such as , is the remote and switch mounted to a pedalboard along with expressions ? Is it one long project box in the back or front of remote or on the side ?

• I had planned on getting switch but Probably won't. Since it won't indicate on off status, probably more trouble than worth. Just easier to have more rigs than to do too much switching within one. Thought about sawing off back row of Fcb1010 with uno for Kemper, but probably won't