Kemper Direct Out question

• Hello, I see in the manual etc stated that the Direct Output is a unbalanced Output (Low impedance).

I want to set this on up for Guitar DI recording straight to my Interface (+4dB Line Level XLR Input) so I set my Kemper Direct Output to Git Analog to the signal up to Line level, now the question should I go for

1.just TRS from Direct Out to Interface XLR
    balanced
    2. or TRS - XLR cable and
    better Re-wire the TRS side??
    like -
    The connecting cable have the cold signal conductor of the cable tied to ground at the source-side only (the unbalanced end of the cable). The load-side of the cable will be connected in a typical balanced configuration

What you guys can suggest me to make it right,
    Iam not too much a tech guy,the kemper specs and discuss in forum about the Direct Output confusing me a little.

• Have to say,It works like charm for recording the DI of Direct Output(Git Studio) with TRS-XLR and later Re-amp to KPA Return Input!

But Iam interested in the technical background of the Direct Output and using TRS instead of TS Unbalanced.. maybe someone can clear that for me

• As you said, the output is unbalanced. So a simple TS cable will do the job.
    if you card doesn't accept a 1/4" plug you'll indeed need an XLR plug on that end, and this can basically be obtained with any of the methods you listed.
    If you use a TSR on the Profiler's end the R will just get no signal if the tolerances between the plug and the socket are tight, or might get some of the T signal as well if they are a bit misaligned.

the best approach would probably be to use an unbalanced cable and then an adaptor on the soundcard's end.