Researched Master Amp List to verify amp exsistance, checked Rig exchange for those amp profiles,

• Since I have the greatest in the Kemper amp profiler and unsure of what amp I would like to use or decide upon, I also wondered how many amp manufacturers are there? So I recently found a Master Amp Manufacturer list (not the model) on the Kemper Forum and thought it would be great to have a profile of every Amp Manufacturer to experiment with or a particular artist used a certain Amp manufacturer one could get closer to matching their sound and after doing much work have so far found 153 known Amp Manufacturers and 127 out of 153 or 83.0% profiles of those Amp Manufacturers were available. That leaves 26 or 17% Amp Manufacturers left to find profiles for.

These 26 missing Amp Manufacturers profiles are as follows:

Blades
    Burman
    Danville
    David Bray
    Duskey Electronics
    Earth Sound Research (ESR)
    EAW VB125 Bass
    Grey Mule
    Gurus
    Hayden
    Jim Kelly
    Lindy
    Magnatone
    Marvel
    Moody Amplifiers
    Oldfield
    Panama
    Park
    Quidley
    Rick-Tone
    Schroeder Amplification
    Shaw
    Simms-Watts
    Standel
    Star Nova
    TraceElliot

If anyone has any profiles of the amps above or know where I can download them, please let me know.

Thanks,

Bigfreeze

• I don't mind paying for the profiles of the Amps as long as there is more than one amp that I need will be in the profiles for sale, but if I buy them I can not share those I purchase, so I need unrestricted profiles to share.

• Reinhardt V50 was published on RigExchange today, 14/03/2016 by user "James".

• A couple of commercial profiles (not exhaustive):

8. Fortin -> Pete Turley (Pete's Profiles) has a Fortin modded Marshall
    12, Jim Kelly -> mbritt has a kelly amp pack
    13. Lazy -> I believe TAF has a Lazy J bundle
    15. Magnatone -> TAF has a couple of packs
    18. MusicMan -> amaudioprofiles.com
    21. Razor -> SinMix
    25. Sovtek -> Sweet spot profiles has one - but it seems his site is down?
    29. EAW VB125 Bass -> Ampsound.eu has a VB125 pack
    30. Victory -> TAF has a whole victory amp bundle
    31. Wizard -> Pete Turley (pete's profiles) has a Wizard pack

• reinhart is in one of the kemper rigpacks and there are a few sovteks in the kemper profiler workshop rigpack. MBritt has profiled bletchley and wizard and I believe pete turley also made a wizardpack.

there's also a reinhardt in the RE

• A couple of commercial profiles (not exhaustive):

1. Alamo
    2. Blades M. Britt's Profile Pack 3: Blades Firebolt
    3. Bletchley M. Britt's Profile Pack 1: Bletchley Bomber 50, Bletchley Belchfire 45
    4. Burman
    5. Danville
    6. David Bray M. Britt's Profile Pack 3: David Bray 4550
    7. Diamond
    8. Fortin -> Pete Turley (Pete's Profiles) has a Fortin modded Marshall
    12, Jim Kelly -> mbritt has a kelly amp pack
    13. Lazy -> I believe TAF has a Lazy J bundle
    15. Magnatone -> TAF has a couple of packs
    18. MusicMan -> amaudioprofiles.com
    21. Razor -> SinMix
    25. Sovtek -> Sweet spot profiles has one - but it seems his site is down?
    29. EAW VB125 Bass -> Ampsound.eu has a VB125 pack
    30. Victory -> TAF has a whole victory amp bundle
    31. Wizard -> Pete Turley (pete's profiles) has a Wizard pack; M. Britt's Heavy Pack: Wizard WRDS

• If by chance I can get all free profiles I will export all 130 rigs, then zip and upload all to the forum to share. I can't of course share protected profiles.

Added profiles:
    22. Reinhartd
    25. Sovtek
    27. Stramp

27 more to go!

• So I recently found a Master Amp Manufacturer list (not the model) on the Kemper Forum and thought it would be great to have a profile of every Amp Manufacturer to experiment with or a particular artist used a certain Amp manufacturer one could get closer to matching their sound

there can be greater differences between two models by the same manufacturer than between two amps by different manufacturers, though