Has any one tried or heard the new Matrix FR10 or FR12?

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

This is the FR10 run from a Kemper. I guess you might have seen this one @RedGuitars ?

I have the FR212, which is quite good, even running at 16 Ohms from a Kemper Powered Toaster.

C U.

• Thanks. I've pinged them a second time. Pricing and info for these is still not on their web site, and is buried to where I could not find it again on their FB page. I emailed them a couple of days ago asking them to re-send pricing and still haven't heard back. It sounds like shipping has been delayed multiple times. It just doesn't seem like they are putting their best foot forward from a launch standpoint.

• I am on the preorder list for a FR12. It takes so long with poor communication that I may end up buying something else
    I am giving a chance to redsound on their italian made cab but it's impossible to get a quote and an ordering process
    lastly if end march I am still left without news I'll get an ASM12 which is in the same price range

• I'm thinking of going with the Friedman ASM-12 as well. I've emailed Matrix twice and they won't even respond...

The weight of the FR12 is much lighter than a Friedman, but Matrix is pretty much putting on a clinic on how NOT to build a brand.

• the asm-12 is now +100€ on th*mann, I hope you have ordered it already.

as far as I am concerned, I just ordered the RS-LG12 praised by Gianfranco, and now it's just pleasure waiting too see how long it will take until Matrix gets back to me on the FR12 cause I'll answer they lost my money

cheers

• FR10 and 12 UPDATE!

Thank you for your patience! I got mine earlier this week for final testing, I should be getting two more next week provided nothing goes wrong. Many others will go out shortly afterwards, we have stock going into packing boxes right now. Can't wait to get these out to you! Mildred loves hers! -Stephanie

https://www.facebook.com/Matri…006784662/?type=3&theater

• Just a heads up on this, we are shipping to our USA based customers already, UK and Europe customers will begin to get their emails inviting them to purchase at the end of this week.

Pricing is unchanged from what we published in our announcements:

USA / North America
    FR10 - $679
    FR12 - $749

UK/Rest of World
    FR10 - £549 inc VAT (£482.50 ex VAT)
    FR12 - £599 inc VAT (£499.16 ex VAT)

• I just got a Matrix FR10. Soo much less ear fatigue compared to my QSC K series. Much easier to get a usable tone. Haven't gigged it yet but very delighted!

After a few months with it, what are your feelings?

Go for it now. The future is promised to no one. - Wayne Dyer