$50 Bag That Fits KPA, Remote, & Extras!

• I still use the Husky bag and have had no issues with it. Remote goes in the front pouch, cables in the back. KPA in main compartment, knobs facing inside pockets; exp pedal set up next to it inside.

It's a really decent, sturdy bag. The inside pockets might be the most annoying part, but if you maneuver the knobs around them a little bit everything fits nicely.

• Agreed the Husky bag is really nice; already have a tool box, was tempted to keep it but ended up returning it. I was just worried about the knobs with the inside pockets, and it seemed too invasive to remove the inside pockets with all their threading.

Well thanks for the heads up on the Kemper bag. Maybe I'll just get a padded amp case for the head and put the remote in one of my many smaller pedalboard cases.

• My remote just arrived and I'm fitting everything in the Kemper bag. I too find the strap and rings too flimsy for my comfort. Might need to check the Husky out.

• Here's an alternative to the alternative to the alternative... :)

https://www.lowes.com/pd/AWP-H…losed-Tool-Bag/1000395027

IIRC another member here suggested this bag, and it works very well with a few quirks. The internal loops for tools do not get in the way too bad, and a toaster and remote will comfortably fit. However it has no padding.

As a temporary solution I put my entire Kemper factory bag inside this bag, and that gave plenty of padding and will still accept the remote on top. Works great, however there is little room for cables, no room for expression pedals, and the bag itself weighs 17lbs empty, so it's a heavy tote. But it rolls great. I plan to make some dividers and add some 1\2" foam as padding, and am hopeful that will then allow carrying of cables.

• I use this one. It is awesome. I fit the Kemper, remote, and maybe a few other things in the main compartment and the outside pouches handle the cables. The wheels make things so much easier!