REMOTE 2.0

• i could not find this anywhere here, so i hope i don't bother you with a double suggestion.
    what keeps me from buying a remote is the missing of expression pedals, just making it unreasonable for me to change to the remote - although i'd love to ;)
    i use the fcb1010 as a backup and the zoom g9.2tt the most. the zoom is perfectly integrated, it fits the KPA really good, i have 5 switches for the five slots in performance mode, i really like it for having one pedal on each side and i do morphing for a while now by using the pedal on the right not just the classical x-y-way but it also turns z-ways, so i have 3 expression pedals on board!
    combined with a big and well readable display i would love to give it a try and all would end up clean and simple, just you, your kemper, the remote and maybe 2 to 3 guitars! none of us would need a van anymore :D

• Maybe i didn't get you right, but what is the problem with the ability to use 4 expression pedals of your choice with the remote?
    of course its not built inside the remote itself, but that gives you many more ways to position the pedal.

You can assign them to various parameters and even use the toeswitch function (if it's there).

• you are absolutely right. there are a lot more possibilities of positioning etc. i guess that's a philosophy-thing. i just considered to buy the remote but to get the equal out of it compared to the devices i already have, it would be 500 for the remote plus approx. 300 for the pedals... AND i like the pedals onboard - but that's just MY taste. nothing can slide away on stage etc. as i mentioned before i like to keep it simple. just the rack, the remote, the guitar. and not a pack full of pedals, cables, powersupplies...

• You don't have to spend 100.00 plus each on expression pedals. Even inexpensive ones like these zoom pedals which are made of aluminum work great. If anyone is interested I have a pair I'll sell as I only need two of them.

[Blocked Image: http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r118/kustomkarz/CPB/8845C8CB-03A4-4AA5-95B9-1D5366D01821.jpg]

Fretburner ,where are you located and how much for the Zoom pedal/s

• Yeah I agree with that, I have a Dunlop expression pedal that cost me £100, then I discovered the moog ep3 I now have two of these, cost me £35 each. They are not metal like the Dunlop but well made and as they travel in a flight cased pedal train I have no worries about them not being sturdy enough.

• I use two Yamaha FC7 volume/expression pedals. These are about $45 USD each. Extremely rugged rubber. The only thing people complain about them is the longer throw, but I like the distance and the sensitivity. Also, these things are made in Japan and have been in production for decades. Many people have had them for decades also ...

• In my opinion the absence of pedals on the remote makes it easier for you to choose your own configuration.

You can also choose your price, quality, colour, throw... etc...

I have a Mission, which I find quite adequate.