Problem when trying to download rigs

• Hi All,

This is my first post. I have officially been "Kempered" and have sold almost all of my amps as a result of my Kemper. It's an amazing product. I am having one problem however and hope you can help. When I try to download some rigs, I get a message of nothing downloaded rig already available. The rig(s) in question are definitely not available on my Profiler. I have a rig mount and a toaster and the rigs in question load on my rig mount, but not on my toaster. Has anyone else had this problem and if so can you share how you may have fixed it?

Thanks in advance for your consideration.

Best,
    Wayne

• Hi! Welcome to the forum.
    I didn't get exactly your problem. Are you referring to Rig Manager or are you downloading the rigs from a website and then trying to install them by a usb stick?
    In the first case, in Rig Manager, when you connect your KPA and select one rig, you have a "preview" of that tone so that you can test it. Then you can push the "store" button on your unit and the rig is saved. Or, even easier, you can drag and drop the rig from Rig Exchange or from a folder in your PC to "my KPA".
    It's a long time that I don't use a usb stick to import rigs but I remember that it was a very easy procedure, well described in the manual. You have to format a stick in the Kemper. Some folders will be created. On your computer, put the rigs/presets you want to import in the Shared folder at the root of the USB drive.Plug the USB stick into the KPA. Once the KPA recognizes the USB stick, the third top button will show External Storage. Press it. Press Import. The Profiler will import any rigs and presets in the Shared folder that aren't an exact match for a rig/preset on the profiler.
    I hope this can help you.