2 KPA midi hookup

• I used to run 2 kempers midi'd together and switching with a midi moose. Now I'm using performance mode with a profiler remote. Is there a simple way to have the main KPA in performance mode switch the cloned KPA in performance mode so they run identically?

parker / prs / kemper / g / mesa

• Is there a way to set it to send the program changes in system / global without setting up one per rig/slot?

• Is there a way to set it to send the program changes in system / global without setting up one per rig/slot?

It can be done pretty quickly, but has to be done one at a time:

Transmitting MIDI Commands in Performance Mode

MIDI commands can be triggered and transmitted to up to two external devices, whenever a Slot is loaded in Performance Mode. Select “MIDI Settings” on page “Slot Settings” and select the MIDI program change numbers associated with Slots of current Performance. In System menu, navigate to page “Perform Mode: MIDI”, and use soft knobs 1 and 2 to assign a MIDI channel to each of the external devices. Use soft buttons 1 and 2 to determine whether the corresponding external devices are connected to MIDI OUT or MIDI THRU.

• i think when you hook up both to the one remote
    via an ethernet hub or router
    booth should be switch in the same way

Two way comms and power on the CAT-5 so that seems unlikely.