Lost my MIDI Thru

• I know it was there a couple of weeks ago, but not any more.

I have both devices set to MIDI Thru in the Performance mode page (15) of the system menu, but I have nothing coming out of my Thru port
    I can see my MIDI pedal activity in the bars on page 16, but nothing makes it to the Thru port and I know I have two way sysex comms to the Kemper.

I have looked at the MIDI Transmit page in the current performance, and MIDI transmit is off for all slots in this performance, but I would hate to have to check every performance and every slot!

There is nothing wrong with the cable or my monitoring device, I just don't get anything.

Any ideas how I might have lost it and how to get it back?
    Thanks

• Did you change MIDI transmit channels on the KPA? Or, channels on the receiving devices?

(Apologies if you are well aware of this) If you are using a MIDI controller, setting the Performance Slots to MIDI Thru causes the MIDI information coming from the controller to no longer appear at the MIDI Thru output of the KPA. It does not MIDI Merge the incoming data with the output of the KPA.

• Here is an expert from the refrence manual regarding the use of the MIDI Thru:
    As soon as you select MIDI THRU to transmit MIDI commands by Slot the Profiler will stop forwarding incoming MIDI
    data to MIDI THRU.
    Set the MIDI ports on the Performance MIDI page to "MIDI Out" and "Select MIDI Port" and you should get your MIDI Thru back.

• Aw shoot, what an absolute bonehead I am.
    I had it barse akwards. and was so convinced I had it right, I didn't even try the other way.
    bonehead bonehead bonehead...palm slaps forehead!
    Thanks guys.