Another Brick In the Wall Solo

• Hi guys! I've recorded this using the KPA, I hope you like it!

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• My honest opinion: Gilmour is a master of bending and in this aspect you have to improve a little bit.
    Very frankly, some bendings are frankly out of tune.
    As far as the Kemper rig you used is concerned, it's not bad but it's very different from the original tone which is much cleaner.

• My honest opinion: Gilmour is a master of bending and in this aspect you have to improve a little bit.
    Very frankly, some bendings are frankly out of tune.
    As far as the Kemper rig you used is concerned, it's not bad but it's very different from the original tone which is much cleaner.

Hey, thanks for the honest opinion! I'll pay more attention to these bends. About the sound I wasn't trying to replicate Gilmour tone, just something that sound right to me :)

• Good job with the tone, and I agree with the the bending remarks. One other area of constructive sugestion... Let the parts breath a little longer as Gilly is also a master of soaking or basking in notes and melodic flights, if you follow my very personal choice of wording...I guess I mean join your soul to the instrument a tad more.
    you have the ability now make even a cover your display of groove or pocket!
    please note all of my opinions or reflection are respectfully given!

• Thank you all for your words and your honest thoughts :)

Robman, I'm using two profiles. One of them is from the Rig Exchange, I just was scrolling when reamping and found one called "Another brick" or something like that! It was recent I think, since I found it just in few minutes. I also used a distorted profile of the Gilmour Hiwatt from The Amp Factory, but I don't remember which exactly.

• You might want to check out the "Kemper Profiler Tutorial Volume 7: Parallel Path".

At 3:30 in the video DG's "sound" in this very song is used to demonstrate the feature. This demo could help give a little insight as to how the lead's "clarity" cuts through its own distortion.

Unfortunately I don't have a link for it. I suggest downloading all of the official tutes anyway; there are 7 AFAICR.

Keep it up, Alvaro, and never quit lovin' your Kemper, mate!