What don't you like about your KPA?

• There is too few delays and reverbs I think. But that thing will change in the future :)

I only regret that I didn't purchase Kemper sooner.

You don´t regret having bought it though, do you? @Lati ;). Seriously, though I would LOVE to have 4.0 already, like some lucky fella in the videos morphing 8o ... Com´n CK give us the source code, or even just a little beta tickle, tickle... :P

• I don't like its looper... but I don't need it.
    I'd like more delays and reverbs, coming with os 4.0 or later.
    I'd like to download from Rig Exchange more artist/song rigs instead of just amp rigs.

I don't like that I don't want to replace it with any other device... and my gas is frustrating me...

• Not knowing when or what will really be in 4.0 my list is:

- needs more delay, verbs, other random fun things
    - flexible placement of any effect pre or post amp
    - would love to blend two paths (different amps)
    - REMOTE needs to be able to send more midi data so integration to more external things can happen
    - Expression control needs to be more flexible from the REMOTE. It's nuts you can't assign control to any parameter. (IE: wet mix)

Love the Kemper, always excited to see it improve.

• For me, I love the Kemper but the biggest frustration (to me) is the documentation. To learn/understand even some of the simplest features, I have to:

• Check the Basic Manual
    • Check the Reference Manual
    • Check the wiki
    • Search the forum
    • Look on YouTube

I know there's probably 70-80% of features that I don't use (or don't even know about), simply because it is too difficult to find an easy-to-understand reference guide somewhere.

• <p>I'm very happy with the Kemper, but would even happier if the Reverbs were as good as the best Reverbs found elsewhere.</p>

-Computer:Imac-OS Catalina

-Kemper non-powered rack version

-Kemper Remote

• Best bit of kit I own, but for me the only thing that really gets my goat is that there is no way to tell a merged rig or cab, unless the person who created the profile used a naming convention or added that it was merged in the comments tag. Besides this and the type knob problem (there are already a few threads about) there isn't much not to love!

• For me the main negative is not having an editor. The front panel is as good as they come, but still more cumbersome than getting everything laid out on a big screen. That's about it for me. I welcome the additional effects, but I wasn't really waiting for them as I have some Strymon boxes and an H9. Happy with the product overall. I follow with interest what Fractal and Line 6 come out with, but no hair on my head thinks about dumping the Kemper for them.

• Improved delay fx options are in the pipeline, so IMO it's main weakness is already being addressed. Hmm... All I can think of is a few tiny things that occasionally irritate me.

- Remote cable refuses to lay flat and the clip on non ethercon end of the cable didn't last
    - Would have liked a clip on faceplate cover or something integrated into the design of the toaster to protect the knobs/encoders and screen when in a bag or quickly transporting (I've since changed to the rack version though)
    - Naming things with the scroll wheel is a royal PITA if your making a lot of profiles
    - Boot time isn't lightening fast, but in reality that's no biggie.

Those minor things are really ALL I can think of. It's been the best bit of guitar gear I've ever bought by far, and I have a self recognized gear buying problem :)

• I wouldn't like the fact that the kpa becomes a sort of gadget machine for guitarrists and bass players. So hope it is not added everything it is requested.
    Let's keep it a pro machine! but that is my recomendation...with all due respect to everybody of course

"...why being satisfied with an amp, as great as it can be, while you can have them all?" michael mellner

"Rock in Ecclesia" - new album on iTunes or Google music