Black Goop Session #3 Dumble style profiles now posted

• Hi Mats
    now I understand. You profiled these sounds as if you were recording and they sound really like well-mixed studio sounds, as a CD track indeed. I am sure these are plug and play profiles for recording.

Profiling is the capture of a guitar sound. My personal taste is to feel the guitar amp as if I could be aside of it, and that's the profiles I prefer most. But I don't record.. My taste goes to profiles which are not aimed to be recorded as studio sounds but the amp in the room.

when I tried these yesterday, I knew they would be a great rhythm for my looper and me to have fun soloing other profiles over it. That's what I meant for loop recording.

i think we are in line Mats, and I'd definitely consider these very seriously if I had to record something

cheers

• At last! You knew I was keen, Mats, so... thank you so much!

Only hassle is I'm on FW 3.1.4 (from memory) and in no hurry to update. This could be a reason to 'though.

Thank you again. I hope everyone appreciates this; it's not like you churn out profiles every day...

• At last! You knew I was keen, Mats, so... thank you so much!

Only hassle is I'm on FW 3.1.4 (from memory) and in no hurry to update. This could be a reason to 'though.

Thank you again. I hope everyone appreciates this; it's not like you churn out profiles every day...

Hi MM,

Yes, I knew and I really wanted to get them out faster, but I have learned quite a bit about tweaking since my last serious session that I wanted to make sure these would be as good as I think they need to be. I hope you find use for them.

And no, I don't churn out profiles every day. I wish I had more time to profile. I am thinking of doing a Fenderish clean session one day with the aim of getting a really dynamic and snappy clean sound. I haven't heard that from anyone yet, so I don't even know if it's possible. Time will tell!

Cheers,

Mats N

• Oh, it'll be possible, Mats; I have to believe that, such is my faith in the Kemper.

I'm sure everyone here would've understood your need to tweak / make the profiles properly rather than quickly, Mats. I hope you didn't rush too much for fear of "offending" or inconveniencing someone. I mean, you're the one doing the favour.

Anyway, once again, thank you.