Additional Looper Features

• In order to record a completely different loop (ie. for a verse, chorus, bridge etc.), you currently would have to tap the stop button 3 times or tap and hold it. Would it be possible within the settings or by assigning another button, to have it Cue up the next section?: When the 1st recorded loop is playing back; touch a switch; this Cues the recording/overwriting of a completely new loop overwriting the currently stored loops/overdubs/reverses/0.5 speeds etc.. The recording/overwriting would begin at the end of the current loop and perfectly synced to start at the right timing. Perhaps within a setting (or with another switch) you could have it begin recording/overwriting "immediately" as another option. I think I've mentioned this before, but as I place my order for the Boomerang 3, I'd like this to be possible. I'm more about floorspace/convenience than the money, I hate adding another device to bring to the gig if I don't have to.

Thanks in advance for considering this.

• I think the basic problem with achieving this is the Kemper only has so much memory that can be used for the looper. That's why there's only the possibility of one loop and overdubs.

It would be good to be able to do this though.

The Boomerang is a great looping device, probably the best out there if you don't need to save stuff to memory.