Finally had some serious alone time with the KEMPER

• So after almost a month with my Kemper I took a few vacation days this week with everyone out of the house and no interruptions to really spend time and dive into using this machine!
    All I can say is that I am so happy I made choice to go Kemper. This thing is a powerhouse. Man there are so many profiles on the Exchange that just absolutely blow me away but what I truly appreciate is when I want to dial in an original profile, it is so much easier than what I had to go through with my AXF. Also though the AFX has a powerful effects engine that is hard to beat, for what I need the effects on the Kemper are superb IMO, especially if you really know how to tweak settings. When it gets cranked through my EV ETX sound system and really moves some serious air this thing sounds amazing!!!

This weekend I have a buddy from Church bringing over his Pendulum SP1 Acoustic Preamp so we can try to Profile it. Hoping we can get some cool profiles for my Acoustic Guitars.
    Can't wait. Happy Playing!

• Lucky you, am on my third Kemper and absolutely love it. Why I didn't the previous two, I've no idea but seems to have clicked with me now how to quickly edit profiles to work really well for me. Still use my pedal board for effects, mainly cause I can, I like them and don't feel the need to spend the time to try get as good results with the Kempers. Not saying they are bad, more that I'm lazy;-)

• I know this is a little late, but wondered how the profile of the pendulum went? I’m very curious...I’d love to have that profile!