Just got FCB1010

• And works great !

It has the Eureka prom V2 in it, plugged in, selected Kemper and everything works fine, very happy at the moment ...

Should I be expecting something bad to happen ? X/

No Gain - No Pain.... :D

• And works great !

It has the Eureka prom V2 in it, plugged in, selected Kemper and everything works fine, very happy at the moment ...

Should I be expecting something bad to happen ? X/

Nice! :thumbup: Where did you buy that version? It is sold out at Thomann's.

My occupation: showing teenagers the many hidden secrets of the A-minor chord on the guitar.

• Got it via another guitar forum...a guy just spotted I had a Kemper and sent me a message, there is another on there if you need one, but it doesnt have the Eureka Prom, but they are only cheap.

They guy wants £75 for the FCB1010 sp still good value?

Let m,e know if you need more info.

• Got it via another guitar forum...a guy just spotted I had a Kemper and sent me a message, there is another on there if you need one, but it doesnt have the Eureka Prom, but they are only cheap.

They guy wants £75 for the FCB1010 sp still good value?

Let m,e know if you need more info.

Oh thanks for the info, it is not urgent, i want to speak a colleague of ours at the fare in frankfurt, for the time being my korg suffice for changing profiles. thx again

My occupation: showing teenagers the many hidden secrets of the A-minor chord on the guitar.

• Do you have to order a special version of the 1010 or does any new unit work?

Is it possible to program it so you can turn effects off and on such as overdrive ?

As already said, you can buy the FCB1010 from them with it already fitted, but you can also do it yourself in a used FCB.

Mine worked straight away, all stomps on 1-4 and all FX on 5-8 in browser mode.

I also set up performances quite easily, with pedals 1-4 switching slots, and pedals 6 & 7 Switching between performances, Im actually impressed with this FCB ! .

• I am a very new user to electronic guitar equipment. I have the Kemper Profiler and a FCB 1010. I have Rig Manager up on my computer and want to save the rig I have selected on my computer to a specific pedal on my pedal board. Can someone please tell me how to do this?

• I am a very new user to electronic guitar equipment. I have the Kemper Profiler and a FCB 1010. I have Rig Manager up on my computer and want to save the rig I have selected on my computer to a specific pedal on my pedal board. Can someone please tell me how to do this?

You need to program that within the FCB1010. Do you have the standard chip, or one from a 3rd party seller like Uno4Kemper or EurekaPROM?

• The first thing you need to do is transfer the rig to you KPA.

This can be done in two ways. If you are transferring lots of rigs I would select them all and drag them into the My Profiler folder in RM.

If you are only doing a single profile. Select it in RM so that you can audition it on the KPA. Now use the store button on the KPA to save it to the device.

Once it is saved to the KPA there are various options to assign it depending on the foot controller and whether you want to use Browser or Performance mode on the KPA.

As MementoMori said, the first thing is to know which chip is in your FCB1010. The next is to decide whether you want to is Browse or Performance mode.