Sound like Royal blood (Bass and guitar from bass)

• Hi All, maybe i have finally found some thing we cannot profile?, the guy from the band Royal blood uses a smaller scale bass , octave , other pedals and 2 amps
    to make his bass sound like a bass and a guitar. The sound is interesting, check this out for a 2 piece band :D
    https://www.quora.com/How-does…-the-sound-of-a-full-band

I guess we could not profile his sound or get the kemper to do something similar.....hmmm or could we (prob not)

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

• i knew there was some one here man haha
    A 2 piece thats a full band :thumbup:
    good gig on youtube at the reading festival ;)

Imagine the E chord on that baby....I guess we could not do that live with the Kemper..

KILLER tone for a bass man..

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

• What a surprise man, they sky rocketed so FAST!... and you guys already know of them... Okay well i want that parallel path!! :D
    I had a vision of my (Agile) 9 string being able to create a bigger sound hmmm...

Ash

• Parallel Path
    This feature was designed for bass players in particular. However, it can be used with any instrument, of course. The Profiler offers a wide variety of Profiles for bass players, as well as numerous effects and distortions that can be used in combination with a bass. Especially when played through a distorting amplifier or a distortion pedal, the bass can lose some of the fundamental frequencies as well as dynamic range. To compensate for this, a parallel feed of the undistorted bass signal is usually mixed to the distorted, or otherwise processed, signal.

The Rig menu offers a parallel signal path, which feeds directly to the Output Section, bypassing both the Stack Section and all the Effects. When “Parallel Path” is activated, Stomps A and B become exclusive to the parallel path, allowing you to add compression and EQ, for example. Stomps C and D remain within the regular signal path, along with the Stack and Effects Sections.

Soft button 1 “Parallel Path” enables and disables this function. When enabled, the parameter “Parallel Path Mix” determines the balance between the parallel path (more to the left) and the regular signal path (more to the right).

• Parallel Path
    This feature was designed for bass players in particular. However, it can be used with any instrument, of course. The Profiler offers a wide variety of Profiles for bass players, as well as numerous effects and distortions that can be used in combination with a bass. Especially when played through a distorting amplifier or a distortion pedal, the bass can lose some of the fundamental frequencies as well as dynamic range. To compensate for this, a parallel feed of the undistorted bass signal is usually mixed to the distorted, or otherwise processed, signal.

The Rig menu offers a parallel signal path, which feeds directly to the Output Section, bypassing both the Stack Section and all the Effects. When “Parallel Path” is activated, Stomps A and B become exclusive to the parallel path, allowing you to add compression and EQ, for example. Stomps C and D remain within the regular signal path, along with the Stack and Effects Sections.

Soft button 1 “Parallel Path” enables and disables this function. When enabled, the parameter “Parallel Path Mix” determines the balance between the parallel path (more to the left) and the regular signal path (more to the right).

This, yes. I got fairly close. :)

• Thank you so much Paul/ALL. I thought it would be a nightmare to try and replicate some thing like this, but plenty to play around with and that's the fun part no?
    It really is a big sound!

Ash

• Hi Guys, yes it still work in progress :) , but good idea, we are a community here and so what goes on here goes to rig exchange as always my friends :thumbup:
    I am going to try and do some thing on my 9 string then will try the bass. I may be able to get some help with this from a friend (who knows Audio engineering better than me) . Will post and let you know guys, thank you for the interest guys, it would be cool do so some thing like this o the kemper no??? :)
    We already have both fender amps he uses on the kemper and octave pedals....

Ash

• THAT is a huge sound just on the camera man..i can imagine how killer it would sound live there... well done ...would you run your Bass through a 2nd kemper instead of a sansamp amp if you had one?? Really great sound there guys really well done!! :thumbup:

• Thanks for the compliments!! :thumbup:
    Well, there are a few Ampeg patches I have in my Kemper, and they sound really good (but the Sansamp is also great too).
    If I had the money, I would sure buy one extra for the bass side, and have the benefits of the effects aswell (Mr Kemper, are you reading this, I want an endorsement!! :D )