Using the Kemper's FX/Cab Sims with an Amp Head - Anyone Doing This?

• I did this with my 5150. It works great, a bit like working with something like torpedo. If you can and it feels or sounds ok just do it or at least try. I wont be doing it live (to much gear) but in the studio it is ok. Kemper is close but not 100% accurate and sometimes I am missing frequencies.Not saying this way is the holy grail. Got lazy again and just record through Kemper again with a clean track to have the possibility to reamp later.

• I did this with my 5150. It works great, a bit like working with something like torpedo. If you can and it feels or sounds ok just do it or at least try. I wont be doing it live (to much gear) but in the studio it is ok. Kemper is close but not 100% accurate and sometimes I am missing frequencies.Not saying this way is the holy grail. Got lazy again and just record through Kemper again with a clean track to have the possibility to reamp later.

Cool, thanks.

I'm having thoughts about going back to a traditional rig, for various reasons but I can't afford to buy a whole new set of gear in one hit, so would at least be looking to use the Kemper for effects and MIDI switching in the short term. Of course, if I get a new amp I shall try profiling it in the meantime. :)