Changes in 3.3?

• I've found some "news" in 3.3.11973 I'd like to have a validation from you guys :)

Pedals
    Apparently, I can't get the wah\volume work as with 3.2:

• If the Pedal (connected through the Remote) is set as Volume on page 10/17 of System menu, the Volume function works as expected. I can't get wah to work tho:

a. If WahToVol is not checked, the pedal acts as a volume control. The signal level goes down as I move the pedal towards heel position (?).

b. If the option is checked, neither the vol or the wah work.

This doesn't change whether a wah module is present, active or bypassed in the Effects section.

• If the pedals is set as a Wah, rocking it operates on the volume and the wah at the same time. This time, the signal level goes down as I move the pedal towards tip position (?).

Notes:

• the Profiler always feels the pedal (I see the range meter moving as expected) regardless the above-mentioned settings;
    • in the wah settings, Pedal mode is On.

As a side note, I can get the pedal to show the Tuner screen only if it's set to Wah and the wah stomp is unengaged or absent. If it's set to Volume, this doesn't work any longer.

Pedal Vol. to max
    When the Tuner screen appears, the 4Th virtual button (the rightmost one) is connected to a "Pedal Vol. to max" function I've found no documentation about (searched through the Search function in my reader in Addendum 3.1.pdf, Basics Manual 3.0.pdf, Reference Manual 3.2.pdf, the most up-to-date versions available AFAIK).
    Anyway, whenever I press this button it takes me to the main or previous screen, as if I pressed Exit. Is this normal?

Mute Signal
    The Mute Signal option only appears when the chickenhead is set to Tuner (not if the tuner appears because the pedal sets volume to 0). This is as expected. If such option is not checked tho, the Profiler responds to the volume pedal as if it was in Browse or Performance mode. Is this by design?
    Also, when in Tuner mode the volume is zeroed via the pedal, the Mute Signal option disappears, as if I had zeroed the volume in Browser mode, and does not come back even if I move the pedal several times. This should not happen I think.

Can anyone confirm the above, or any crew member chime in and comment?

Thanks for your attention :)