How many pedals for morph wah and vol

• I currently use one pedal for wah and volume and this works well. Do I need a dedicated pedal for the morph function? I can't see me using it too often so am hoping I won't need to.

• You can set the wah pedal as morph pedal instead, and have it act as a wah pedal when necessary (Morph > Wah in system settings).

Make sure that pedal stays in the heel position when adjusting presets though....else you will adjust morph parameters.

If you don't need both wah and morphing in the same preset, you could just set the pedal to either morph or wah per preset? Could possibly depend on your controller.

• I think you'll need two pedals at minimum to access all four functions. Morphing isn't compatible with volume, so you can setup in a few ways:

1) One Pedal for wah, pitch and morph; one for volume

2) One pedal for wah/pitch and morph; the other for volume and pitch/wah

3) One pedal for morph; the other for volume/pitch/wah

This is the route I will be going. Two expression pedals is about all I can manage. Quite simple if you just think out your workflow.

• When I decide to use mophing I will go for 2 pedals, becaues I use wah very seldom.
    A configuration, volume and morph/wah pedal would fit all my my needs.

BTW: For playing now I use a simple Zoom FP02 Pedal , which for me is quite good enough for this purpose.

• So I have been using the mission pedal for kemper for my wah/volume needs. But with morphing , I am ready to buy another expression pedal. Dunlop DVP3 Volume (X) Guitar Effects Pedal . I read in other posts people using this pre OS 4 . I am about to purchase this tomorrow (Thursday ) since its in stock at my local GC

the jacks confuse me a little. Can someone tell me how they have this hook up. There are four inserts vs two on the mission pedal. So just wan to make sure this will work .input, expression, tuner, output

Do I need two trs cables ?

• I may be in the minority, but I have already settled for 3 pedals: Morph, Wah, and Volume. ;)
    This has given me the best Kemper experience ever!

Ingolf, are you still using the Dunlop DVP3 pedals ? I may buy one today, but I like thE idea of having three pedals for each purpose as you mentioned. I can get away with two though... Just curious if you have three DVP3's ?

I currently have have one kemper mission pedal and works fine , but my local GC has the Dunlop in stock

• Yup as Paul says-beat me to it;) I use the Dunlop, it's great. I use wah a lot in the funk band so use the Dunlop for wah and volume at moment, really don't want to get more pedals for the time being but if the morph is by rig, why can't you just set the pedal to do that job for that rig? Does the pedal assignment need to be global?

• I'm sure he does Jerry, Ingolf loves them - I bought mine on his recommendation and have been very happy with it. It's got a longer throw than a traditional wah (longer than my rmc) but has a good solid feel and works well.

• I'm sure he does Jerry, Ingolf loves them - I bought mine on his recommendation and have been very happy with it. It's got a longer throw than a traditional wah (longer than my rmc) but has a good solid feel and works well.

Nice, thank you. Just want to make sure there is nothing new I am missing.
    thanks !

This is sounds exactly what I need !

Regarding setting up up for wah and volume, I have this on my mission pedal, but I would like to have a separate pedal for morphing, just to make it more straight forward for me.
    I am really enjoying this new feature , and really only had a little time to play with it. But it's so simple to do, and I like how I can stop in between any parameter and play on that. So clean to somewhat dirty to all the way dirty and anywhere in between

i happen to test it on a TAF factory preset (69 clean) I think it's called

sounded great both clean and dirty and in between..

• Ingolf, are you still using the Dunlop DVP3 pedals ? I may buy one today, but I like thE idea of having three pedals for each purpose as you mentioned. I can get away with two though... Just curious if you have three DVP3's ?

I currently have have one kemper mission pedal and works fine , but my local GC has the Dunlop in stock

At the Moment I use one DVP-3 for volume, and two Moog EP-3 for Wah and morph.