- pre requisite (do it once) : go to 'system' menu page 7, set expr. pedal function to 'morph pedal' & calibrate it.
- put your exp. pedal to toe (or heel) position THEN switch to a rig you'd like to morph
- activate the morph feature by pressing the 'rig' button once , go to page 5 and press the 'morph' soft button ( up&right ) : it will light up the morph button - you'll see an horizontal line moving while you push the exp pedal
- change one setting like gain to 12 on toe position THEN put your exp on heel position and adjust the gain to 1 for instance (feel free to compensate for volumes changes)
- repeat for each parameter !
save your new morphed rig
here is a clip :
In most cases, Soundcloud uses a bandwidth of only 128 kbps. As a result, what you hear isn't free of artefacts, especially the high end. For critical listening and also product comparison, please keep that in mind. Users who setup a comparison should use linear wave files and supply dropbox links.
from left panned clean tone with no FX to right panned lead with harmonizer, dist , chorus & delay ( with volume compensation)
Short burst of pedal give some nice delay trails which is very cool since they sustain on the whole morph range:)