FCB1010 vs kemper remote

• Hi. Simply speaking: there's no comparsion :) If you have the money the REMOTE is a must. IMO. You will never ever reget it. Assigning effects/controller is a breeze!. Large display, tap tempo, tuner button....but the best thing is now with the new 4.0 firmware it is even better. Awesome how easy everything is with the REMOTE. I also have the FCB1010. Needs some tweaking and time to get things working with the Kemper. It's ok - but again - no comparsion IMO. Just the price.

• I think only at Kemper's own Online-Store (Well, I got it from there) or if you buy the Kemper-Amp new you can buy it as a bundle with the remote at a discounted price in all stores who sell the Kemper - offline or online.

• I can only speak to FCB1010 + EurekaProm:

FCB1010/EurekaProm: inexpensive, relatively durable, stickers provided with EurekaProm were helpful for navigating various 'scenes' to get to where I wanted to go (i.e. different scene for tuner, performances, effects, etc.). If you do a lot of effects/rig switching on/off during a song, its probably not your best option. However, if like me, you generally settle in on one rig, maybe turning an effect or two (chorus, flange, phase or boost) on or off, its quite capable. Display information not all that useful. No tuner display, so you have to look at Kemper even though you can turn it on two different ways (expression pedal or switch). Requires a power cord and midi cable to connect to Kemper (I used a pedal snake - overkill but durable). Includes two expression pedals so you can use one for volume, one for wah (have not explored morphing - see other users for that).

Note: it was very easy to install the eurekaProm - so I assume the Uno is equally simple.

I definitely prefer the Kemper Remote. Smaller footprint, very durable, CAT5 (or whatever) cable; no power cord required - this can be important on stage! Does not have an expression pedal(s) so additional cost(s) for that/those. Display information very useful including Tuner, Rig, etc. You can consult other threads or users about all the other various benefits but very easy to use, the ability to assign multiple effects including alternating states is great.

Let me know if you have any specific questions. If you are in the U.S. and interested in the FCB/eureka I have, drop me a PM.