The Ultimate Profile Bundle [Official Thread]

• Hello fellow Kemperers,

In collaboration with Double Impact Productions i hereby present the Ultimate Profile Bundle!
    It took us three full weeks of micromanaging mic placements, comparing and testing to create the best hi-gain amp tones we could possibly make.

The Ultimate Profile Bundle contains the following:

- 13 High Gain amps.
    - 3 different cabs loaded with Celestion V30’s.
    - High-Gain, Crunch, Clean and Lead tones.
    - 6 Hybrid profiles of 2 amps through 2 cabs.
    - 132 Professional quality profiles in total.

LINK TO SHOP: http://kemperprofile.com/

Enjoy the profiles and if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask!

Greetings,

Mendel bij de Leij

Playthrough (with all amps)

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Making of

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Hey guys,

Yes they are studio profiles, in our opinion one of the best :)! Perfect for both studio and live, since we've put three weeks of our lives into getting the best tones we could create so you can load them in and enjoy the clarity and responsiveness!

Greetings,

Mendel

• A thank you for your sincere efforts, great work on both high and low gain, i am also grabbing this cause Mendel is a bad ass guitarist too LOL
    keep up the good work guys and thank you for this one.

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

• Nice to see al the positive reactions on the bundle! :)
    This is what Christian Donaldson of Cryptopsy had to say about "The ultimate profile bundle":

For all Kemper Profiling Amp / KPA User Group users, definitly go check out this profile bundle created by Mendel from Aborted.
    Imo one of the best profile bundles out there. For those who do not own a Kemper, buy one.

• Hi,

Which profile would you recommend for 8 String guitars, while also remaining versatile( ie for the recordings we are not always just chugging on the low string)?

Hey dude,

It all depends on personal preference obviously, but personally I'd recommend the Soldano 7 or the 6505 1.

Also depends on your playing style/technique.
    But the soldano and 6505 profiles from our bundle work really well with low tuned stuff.

Cheers,

Mendel (guitarist Aborted)

• I am guessing AOK for my 9 string too? :D
    okay ill give it a shot man.

Remember you can use the pitch thingy on the kemper to down tune.
    Skeleton witch play in standard tuning.. on a 9 its still heavy in standard lol

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

• We've uploaded two free profiles from "The Ultimate Profile Bundle". You can download them over here: https://drive.google.com/file/…fUWRNdU0/view?usp=sharing
    Hope you will like them!

Greetings,

Pieter, Double Impact Productions

Thank you, Pieter!

• Hi!

Bought a 5150 EVH pack a month ago but haven't gave it a real test till today. Well, when quad-tracked this profiles are really impressive! Especially midrange is rich and tight. Here is a track

External Content soundcloud.com

Will buy full pack soon for sure. Thanks for the great job.

• Ingvar sounds great man, i was worried that it will be mostly death metal taste, are you using bridge pick up and a 7 string?
    nice work man, sounds great and not too polished

Ash

• We really do rely on this type of feedback so cheers to you brother thank you so much
    keep the chops coming K :D

sincerely
    Ash

• Your tune sounds very FF. Dig it!

• well, its time for my favorite word and yours ..........SOLD!!! :rolleyes::D
    picked up the bundle guys, looking forward to getting stuck into these on this weekend....will report
    cleans and leads look interesting so far guys!... Beer , guitar , profile... and METAL....good for the soul :saint:

Ash