Strange volume pedal behavior....?

• Hi, I'm obviously missing something very basic here... but when I set my volume pedal to 0 I can still hear signal (albeit lower volume).

I cannot work out how to get the volume pedal to cut the signal completely at heel position.

Can someone please shed some light on this fore me please?

Many thanks.

• Hey if any of you guys can help me with this I'd appreciate it.

I need help with Volume pedal controls I have been through the manual and it talks about placing the volume pedal at different points in the rig, but I can't see how to change those points. I want to control overall output volume, with and minimum at heel and max at toe position. I have the pedal now just controlling amp gain it seems, like rolling volume up and down on your guitar. I have it plugged straight in the back of hte kemper now, but will be using it with a GCP and midi for shows.

I've been through the System menus and didn't see anything about signal chain placement of the volume pedal. I just can't seem to find the correct menu for the signal chain setting and where to locate the volume pedal.
    Thanks in advance.

• OK, So when I press "Rig" button, I don't see options that i'm observing in other videos. All I get is a page for " Assign I Assign II Assign III Assign IV" Paging over doesn't do anything. What am I missing?

• All I get is a page for " Assign I Assign II Assign III Assign IV" Paging over doesn't do anything. What am I missing?

What you are seeing is page 6 of the rig menu. Use the "<" page button to go back to page 3. Lower left of screen you should see "Location". The left encoder knob will allow you to change the location. Not sure what OS level you are working with, but I'm on 4.0.1. I believe this has been the same for a long time.

• I had also a confusion because I interpreted the documention at first wrong.

A minus value for range means that the maximum Volume is the normal Rig volume. (same as you would have when the pedal is not conncted. If the value is -5 than the output volume is zero
    With 0 you have the Rig volume but it can not get louder as it is already the Rig volume.
    A positive number allow you to be louder than Rig volume. (using as booster pedal)
    If the number is small also the amplifying is small. If the number is at maximum (+5) then you have a amplifying of 24 dB

With another word.
    A negativ Number allow you to adjust the Volume from quiet (-5) oder with some min-Volume (if the number is bigger than -5) to Rig Volume. (The number means the Min-volume you start with the Pedal)
    A positiv Number allow you to adjust the Volume from Rig volume to +24 dB (where 0 is no amplifying and 5 is approx +24 dB. - The number means the range of loudness)

I made a "feature request" for a more clear signalisation see Signalisation of Vol-Pedal function in Rig setting screen.
    There I tried to make a graphic to show the relation of Range and Pedal function.