Should I keep Remote or stay FCB Uno4Kemper?

• Recently received a new Remote, but finding it hard to like an expression volume pedal as much as the adjustable taper/sweep of the FCB1010 Uno4Kemper or a Ernie Ball Jr in front of the KPA, and seems like I can only get the remote to work on Performance vs. Browse. Wondering if I should return the Remote and keep the FCB, or maybe go with a smaller pedal board with a couple boost and OD drives, the EB Jr, and a Midi Mouse to go up/down. Will I regret it and can the Remote grow on me?

Related to Volume Expressions, tried:
    Mission KP-1 (too short of sweep and has the on/off switch.) but best so far
    Dunlop X and Yamaha FV7 (Too long of sweep, too linear)
    Boss FV-500 and Roland EP (Seemed to suck tone, linear)
    AMT (Too short and small)
    Hotone Soul Press (Not bad, but not sure about sweep and switch must be on) but can operate as normal volume or wah in addition to expression.

Is there adjustments for sweep/taper I'm missing? Is the Remote "that good" that I will miss it when it's gone?

Thanks

• Boss FV-500 and Roland EP (Seemed to suck tone, linear)

How does an expression pedal suck tone? :) I'm actually surprised you didn't mention the biggest weakness of the FV-500 which are the dead spots at the heel and toe.

Best expression pedals I've owned to date are the Fractal EV-1. But it's sounding like you prefer a different sweep. I never did care for the Mission stuff. Too short of a travel, didn't like the pot, and a couple of other reasons.

• @kempmel: I think you are the first one that actually likes the pedals in the FCB. If this is rthe case then by any means buy the new Uno4K eprom and be happy.
    Personally I never go back to the FCB after having used the Remote.
    As for pedals:
    Trust the swarm intelligence here and buy yourself a Dunlop DVP-3.
    Also the Moog EP-3 is an excellent choice.
    As for linearity: Expression pedals are supposed to be linear. If they are not I'd conmsider them useless.
    If you want shorter sweep and algorithmic behaviour e.g. for wah settings this is all done in the wah menu.

As for tone suck? What @Karl_Houseknecht said. Impossible.