Clock-synced LFO

• So, this is a slightly out-there feature, but...

We've now got morphing based on either a pedal or a switch. Could we have a morph based on an LFO, ideally one that can be synced to a multiple of the tap tempo, so you'd set up an LFO that was, say, a sine wave with period 16x tap tempo to automate a morph back and forth between the two states every eight bars (of 4:4 time).

LFOs aren't a common thing for guitar effects, but the Profiler is made by the company behind one of the best synths in the world, so they should be familiar with the concept :)

Tom

• It occurs to me that actually this isn't particularly hard to build as an external device - just needs to listen to MIDI clock and send the appropriate CC. I might have a play - a pedal I could hit that would do a one-shot morph (or anything else) and return governed by temp-synced LFO would definitely find a use. Of course, this would all be easier if I could send the MIDI message to start the morph from the remote (grumble grumble why is the KPA's MIDI out so feeble grumble grumble...)

• My Line6 M13 can clock sync sweeping effects... I would love it if all of the craziness in my Line6 were available in the Kemper.

That, and I'd love love love it if we could plug profiled overdrives in as an effect.

Sure, you could buy another Kemper...