Arghhhhh ! All gone.....Oh no it isn't ?

• So I turned everything on tonight and Oh-Oh...nothing showing in My Profiler in RM.

Couldn't get any rigs up on KPA either...but I could play rigs selected in say RE.

Turned RM off...reloaded and now its says RM is synching...whats made this happen please ?

No Gain - No Pain.... :D

• I find that I have to reboot Rig Manager each time I power up or it doesn't see the KPA. There have been a few times where I wiggled the USB cable and it would work as well

• I am a Mac user as well and it does it pretty well every day where I have to reboot it and today it also had to go through all my profiles while loading. Also I noticed that some of the profiles on the KPA don't have author or amp tags and if I click on it (using the RE) It won't load I have backups that I have to reload in my profiler and then that profile is back to normal in my KPA

• I'm on a Mac Pro and have had this happen several times. RM sees everything exept what's actually in the KPA. On checking the Mac system (Apple menu > About This Mac > More Info > USB) the Mac is seeing the KPA just fine but RM isn't. Restarting RM and/or rebooting the KPA didn't help. I had to reboot the Mac too. I never saw this before the last software update, it's only cropped up recently, and only intermittently, but I'm not saying the software update is necessarily the cause though.

• I emailed support ...

Stopped syncing. If I click on a rig in rig manager it doesn't change the rig on kemper
    rebooted Kemper several times. Restarted rig manager.
    unplugged then re connected usb lead, make no difference !
    Rig Manager Version: 1.5.41
    Mac OS X Version: Version 10.10 (Build 14A389)

• System Description: robins-imac
    • Processor Count: 4
    • Physical Memory: 16384 MiB

Their reply...
    That is an old Rig Manager revision. We are currently at 2.0 and just published profiler OS 5.2.0 Public beta wich major revision of the USB communication. Please upgrade Profiler OS and Rig Manager.

Sincerely,
    Burkhard Dinnies
    Kemper Amps Support Team

• Had no further problems to date...although at one point I couldn't see the new Rig packs...but now I can?

I have to say the whole RM thing seems very unstable?

No Gain - No Pain.... :D