SOLVED Control Change question (Kemper, FCB1010/Uno4Kemper and Lexicon PCM81)

• Hello! I am in the need of some help.

I have a FCB1010 with Uno4Kemper chip installed.
    Also I have a bunch of other Midi gear in my rig but in this case I will leave them out and just concentrate on my Kemper, Lexicon PCM81 and FCB1010(Uno4Kemper).
    Long story short, program changes is working fine but I want to make som CC´s sends from the upper row pedals, let´s for an example say, button 6 on FCB1010.
    In my case it is programmed to turn Modulation (MOD) on and off. From what I understand the default CC number is #cc24. I want Kemper to forward this to the PCM81 but having difficulties with it.
    Why I want to do this is because I would like to have one patch always loaded on the PCM81 and keep it as a reverb unit and every now and then activate delay "sections" within that particular patch with the help of CC´s.
    I could always make different patches and switch between them but when doing that there´s a big time gap between the program changes so that wont work.

Furthermore, the basic idea is that I want to "replace" the standard upper row "pedal-section" that is buttons 6 to 10 on FCB1010 with the help of PC´s/CC´s and having them taking care of the effects from my external units. Buttons 1 to 5 will be taking care of amp selections. I did not connect anything in the Kempers Loop, I connect my gear with the help of mixers, splitters and relays instead.

- Is it possible to have that CC forwarded to the PCM81?
    - If Yes, how do I do that?
    - If no, do I need another Midiboard or just have to replace the Uno4Kemper chip with the original FCB1010 chip to get it working like I want?

Any advice is much appreciated! :)

YNGWIE MALMSTEEN: 'More Is More, Less Is Less. The Idea That Less Is More Is Illogical'

• The midi signal from Kemper wasn´t "fully" sent out to the rest of the gears?? The PC messages went thru to all units but not any of the CC messages?? I have no clue why.... ?(

Since I have got the FCB1010 Uno4Kemper chip installed it is recommended that the midi connection would be: FCB1010 MidiOut-->Kemper MidiIN and then Kemper MidiOut-->FCB1010 MidiIN. In this situation the bank selections and other information is correctly sent to the Midi board from Kemper and could be viewed on the FCB Led display.

I changed it from Kemper MidiOut to Kemper MidiThru instead and was hoping that the CC messages would be sent to all my units - and it did! BUT on the other hand I could not see any of the bank selections on the FCB1010 display. So what I finally did was to connect both Kemper MidiOut AND Kemper MidiThru to get the info on FCB display and at the same time have CC messages sent to the units.

I thought you guys wanted to now! :)

YNGWIE MALMSTEEN: 'More Is More, Less Is Less. The Idea That Less Is More Is Illogical'