Fender Custom Shop Dual Professional Direct Profile

• So glad you like them! I have really been impressed with how the Kemper and direct box have captured the tone of the amp. I think the pedals were also captured REALLY well! I have really been digging the KOT Yellow. Even adding a few notches of gain to get a sort of plexi-ish tone has just sounded great!

• Good night Harry. Dream well!

It did not help - still they are "only" 9876 :D (I switch on just half an hour ago)

I pray now that the RM in near future will give possibilities to manage the rigs and presets to get a better structure. :saint:
    As a former engineer who previously had to do a lot with data processing and data archiving, I know that the number is too large to have a reasonable overview or to find a target.
    We had an expression for this: data cemetery ;)

• I swear rig manager is a joke 60 percent of the time... Won't even connect to my Kemper today... I can't tell you how many times I've had to reboot my computer and Kemper multiple times In a day.... Beyond frustrating

• The Dual Pro's have arrived. Rig Manager now says 10,241 Rigs in RE. Anyway just an update, so I'll give the Pro's a run tonight, looking forward to it.

Still 7331 here.

Got the "user name and password" message for the first time right now as I was checking after having seen your huge figure, Zapman. Now I can't quit the app due to the "performing a task" message. I can't see any task's being performed.

Maybe I'll just quit it anyway. Something's definitely up. Ken's Dual Pro Rigs are the latest I can see, and they were posted 5 days ago.

Could all this stuff be related to the site's redesign?

• Now I can't quit the app due to the "performing a task" message. I can't see any task's being performed.

Had same issue 4 days ago. It was unconfortable and RM could only stopped with taskmanager.
    It disappered and now its working fine with 9876 Rigs in the directory Rig Exchange.