Fender Custom Shop Dual Professional Direct Profile

• Mate, these profiles really sound awesome, played several hours with the yesterday. Good job :) Thank you very much!!

MJT Strats / PRS Guitars / Many DIY Guitars -- Kemper Profiler Rack / Kemper Remote / InEar

• Mate, these profiles really sound awesome, played several hours with the yesterday. Good job :) Thank you very much!!

So glad you are getting some use from the profile!! I didn't adjust the profiles much at all, I figured everyone can adjust to taste. That's what just amazes me with the Kemper, is that you can adjust parameters that you simply could not do with a real amp! Again, glad you like! cheers!

• Thank you @alwainwright!
    Fun fact is that RM does not detect any Dual Pro profile by Ken Turpin, I could find it on website RE but I could not download it for some reason :D

Not sure what the problem could be... I JUST went over to RE and did a search for Dual Pro and it brought up all five profiles... I did try to log in earlier this morning and the site was down for maintenance. Maybe try again later? If you still can't retrieve them, I would be happy to email them to you. Let me know! thanks!

• When I search Dual Pro, I get no results:

When I search for Ken Turpin, I get:

This looks like a great profile, I can patiently wait for it until the RE is fixed. Thanks Taylormesa!

Kemper Powerhead w/remote & Kabinet
    Focusrite 18i8 (2nd Gen) - Windows 10 - Ableton Live - Yamaha HS-8's - DT770 80 ohms

• Same here........ Nothing searching RE :( . Read the thread and was really excited to try these.

I'm not sure what to say... I know others have been able to download until today, so I'm pretty convinced that it's the web maintenance. If it's not up soon, feel free to PM me and I can email the profiles.

• I'm not sure what to say... I know others have been able to download until today, so I'm pretty convinced that it's the web maintenance. If it's not up soon, feel free to PM me and I can email the profiles.

Thanks but I'm sure it's on RE's end. I have like 8900 rigs listed in RM and at the bottom it still says downloaded 1824 of 3955 remaining Rigs. Not sure what's up with that. But I will definitely give those a run for sure. Thanks in advance.

• Not sure what the problem could be... I JUST went over to RE and did a search for Dual Pro and it brought up all five profiles... I did try to log in earlier this morning and the site was down for maintenance. Maybe try again later? If you still can't retrieve them, I would be happy to email them to you. Let me know! thanks!

Thank you! I managed to download it from website RE and I confirm that it sounds GREAT! thank you for creating and sharing such excellent profile!

It is very likely that the problems I experience with RE were due to the ongoing website maintenance.

I am afraid my RM is not updated though.

I have like 8900 rigs listed in RM

mine is stuck to 7.401 rigs.
    Is there a kind of "refresh" button for RM that I am not aware of?

• mine is stuck to 7.401 rigs.

You've got more than I anyway; still in the 7300s here.

My Rig Exchange directory in the Rig manager shows 7552. (I have 4.0.1 Beta)
    I never pushed any button but it becomes more and more. :)
    I do not believe to a friendly ghost ^^
    It looks likes an automatic update if RM is open and the PC is logged into the Internet.

• i think theres a prob with the RM Database
    my RM says appr 7500 Rigs
    and is now telling that it wants to download 3749 more Rigs,
    everytime i open RM
    This is a bug, i think due to the ongoing Website renovation
    Hope that it will be fixed soon and that the download of these
    Rigs do not trash my RM Databse ;(

• I did not switch off the Computer and RM when I was going to lunch, because RM told me he is running a task.

After a beauty sleep and stroll with the dog i count now 9876 ;)
    I ask myself now if I should go to sleep again :D

• I did not switch off the Computer and RM when I was going to lunch, because RM told me he is running a task.

After a beauty sleep and stroll with the dog i count now 9876 ;)
    I ask myself now if I should go to sleep again :D

Good night Harry. Dream well! ;)