Clean Fat Strat?

• Check ouit the AS Sure Badge from the latest 4.0 factory profiles set. This is a Soundside clean profile of a Suhr Badger using an Elwood quadbox with 4x V30s. I like it a lot with single coils.

• Fattest i have seen so far are Choptones Soldano cleans (i have stock American Strat)
    PLUS , the MBritt DUMBLE...cant beat that clean so far...

you might laugh but the Diezel profiles and other "high gain" amps have some good cleans...
    of cause it depends on what we need, are we talking funk or reggae or blues rock any thing in particular ?

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

• Clean Blues i'd check the MBritt's dumble pack (all the ones i mention are still as good just different colors)
    Rock Ballad's, well shit, Britt can help there too so can Andy (The amp factory).
    Some of Top jimi's stuff is great for that too, like the Jimi Hendrix 100 watt, and Malstem 100watt
    Makes Strats sound better IMO.

Hope it helps

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

• The clean patches in Andy's (TAF) Farewell pack (#10) are something to check out. The cleaner profiles of the Marshall 800 and the Blackstar (among others) are top class - clarity and warmth.

• Feels to me like there are hundreds of good choices you can make.
    Install Rig manager and start auditioning. You may find a profile for yourself that is much better suited to what you actually looking for than any recommendation.

My personal favs are: Morgan AC 20, AC30 from Andy's custom shop and the Dumble pack from Michael Britt, but there are many many more ....

Just do - it's fun!

90% of the game is half-mental.

• Found now "MN Two Rock TS-1 Cle" from 2012 in RE. (Nats Nermark)
    One of the mostly fast clean sound I found for my Tele. I reduced the gain. But with gain its also a hammer tone. (But of course not very clean)