Nube Remote Question

• thinking of getting the remote.. can save performances from rig manager or do I have to go into the remote and use the buttons/controller.. ie I would like to just drop and drag profiles into the performance 1-5 button slots (much better with software vs. manual button process) Thanks in advance.-sg

• thinking of getting the remote.. can save performances from rig manager or do I have to go into the remote and use the buttons/controller.. ie I would like to just drop and drag profiles into the performance 1-5 button slots (much better with software vs. manual button process) Thanks in advance.-sg

Yes, although in my experience it's much easier to build performances without Rig Manager.

• I simply hate using devices.... I bot a Zoom rig for ideas once, and after rolling thru nested menu's with dials I sold it and went right back to the DAW for everything.

In the future I would hope that Kemper would create software to tweak every part of the process.. ie modeling, tweaking, copy/pasting presets to the machine. so you could work via software and not have to use the machine.. how close are they to this? Thanks-sg

• I've had zoom devices line 6 and digitech. The Kemper is by far the easiest to build a sound on. there are not loads of nested menus, it's simple and intuitive. I certainly don't miss having to mess around programming midi now that I have the remote.

• I simply hate using devices.... I bot a Zoom rig for ideas once, and after rolling thru nested menu's with dials I sold it and went right back to the DAW for everything.

In the future I would hope that Kemper would create software to tweak every part of the process.. ie modeling, tweaking, copy/pasting presets to the machine. so you could work via software and not have to use the machine.. how close are they to this? Thanks-sg

Software interface has been requested and well supported for that feature to be added. I'm sure it's probably in the works but I wouldn't recommend buying a product for something it doesn't have especially if you "hate" using knobs to dial in your tone. IMHO :thumbup:

• I do anything I can from RM. IME, creating and managing performances is much easier from software than from the Profiler alone.

Not sure about the relationship between creating performances and buying a Remote tho? You can scroll Performances with just a two-button pedal.

HTH

• I'm not sure I am clear on what you are asking in the first question. You can switch between different tones/sounds/rigs with the click of a footswitch. Normally a STOMP adds some sort of effect, gain, whatever, so if switching between two tones/sounds to get to a clean, you would most likely be turning a STOMP off.

For the second question, sometimes yes, depending upon the author, rigs do occasionally vary in volume so you have to adjust them to match when switching between them.