STOMPBOXes - copy from one rig to another

• Usually I have exactly the same stomp setup for all my sounds - wah, compressor, dist, dist.
    1) Can I copy the whole stomp setup to a new preset/rig?
    2) Can I do the same for the stero efx (x, mod, dly, rev)?

• Yes.

Select the effect(you have to do this for every individual effect) , and push the lock button.

After this you can change rigs and the effects will be locked, meaning they won't be affected by the rig change.

• I think you can copy the whole stompsection...press and hold stomp...press copy and go to another rig and press paste...can't check this now so I'm not sure

• Individual Stomps/Effects or entire Stomps/Effects sections can be saved as a preset. So using your example you could have wah, compressor, dist, dist. set up, highlight the Stomps button (so it is blinking) and STORE the preset with a name. You can then call it up (or copy/paste) into other rigs.

One weakness with this approach is that it does not cascade/propogate changes. So, if you go back and tweak the settings on any of the effects, it will only save them for that rig. You can save a new preset but it won't overwrite the previous one and you will have to bring it in to all of your rigs again.

• You don't need to store presets in order to copy a module or a section to a different: just press Copy :)

Another procedure would be: lock both effects sections, Repeat (load a new rig, save the rig).

• You have 3 ways of doing this, as it's been said:

1. Hold the stomp button and Copy/Paste the entire stomp section
    2. Save your stomp as a preset, load the preset on another rig
    3. "Lock" the stomp section with your presets (if you don't want to have it lock all the time for everything, go to your other rig(s), save the rig with the locked components, then unlock).