Disable cabinet emulation "Direct output / send" output

• is there something I'm not getting here? ;)

Yeah, we're using stereo effects. Otherwise this request would be stupid as you could easily split the mono monitor signal to two cabs. :D

The only question is: Is the Kemper powerful enough so that we can get "Monitor Cab Off" for at least the direct out?

My biggest fear is when I die my wife will sell my guitars for what I told her they cost.

• I want to use the master out jacks L/R to a stereo power amp feeding two cabs on stage so cab sim must be off. At the same time I want the master out XLR L/R to feed the FOH stereo with cab sim on. So I don't want to use the monitor out because it is mono. So, is it possible to use the master Jack outs with cab sim off and at the same time use the master XLR outs with cab sim on?

• No, the XLR and Jack outputs both carry the same "Main Output" signal, no way to make them different. But more in general:

a stereo power amp feeding two cabs on stage so cab sim must be off

I assume that, like @malleus, you want to include stereo effects in this signal -- otherwise you might as well take the mono signal from the Monitor Output and split it.

But if I'm not mistaken, the signal chain goes like this:

Code
    Guitar > Stomps > Amp|> Cab > Stereo effects > Output
                         |> Mono effects > Output

You can tap the signal from any step in the chain, but as you can see, if you take the signal after the stereo effects, it has already passed through the cab. In other words, there is no step where the signal has gone through stereo processing but not through the cab. Just for that purpose, the Kemper would have to run the cab-less signal through the stereo effects, requiring additional processing power.

@DonPetersen, correct me if I'm wrong.

• It would be very nice to have monitor out left/ right , master stereo , cab sim of to a stereo power amp and two cabs as we can choose it for the main outs. Cant understand that its not on board because the main outs are configured like this. For me it's only inconsequent that the unit hasn't this option.

It would be very nice, if possible, to change the functionality of the direct out chooseble to a right monitor out and the built in monitor our to a left monitor out, master stereo or master mono and thats it. Dont know if this would be possible with the hardware/ software, but i think it makes sence to have it. So many here lije to play stereo with real cabs on stage and the main outs are for the soundguy from foh. Not so difficult to get it.

• It would be very nice, if possible, to change the functionality of the direct out chooseble to a right monitor out and the built in monitor our to a left monitor out, master stereo or master mono and thats it. Dont know if this would be possible with the hardware/ software, but i think it makes sence to have it. So many here lije to play stereo with real cabs on stage and the main outs are for the soundguy from foh. Not so difficult to get it.

To make things completely clear:
    The signal-routing in the output section should provide to route "stereo-left" to the direct-out-jack and "stereo right" to the monitor-out-jack. Additionally the direct-out-signal path needed a "cab-sim-off"-button and obviously also an Output-EQ for itself (as the Monitor-Out).

• To make things completely clear:The signal-routing in the output section should provide to route "stereo-left" to the direct-out-jack and "stereo right" to the monitor-out-jack. Additionally the direct-out-signal path needed a "cab-sim-off"-button and obviously also an Output-EQ for itself (as the Monitor-Out).

And isnt it so that the direkt out has no fx? So, when i set direkt out to stereo out i hear no setted chorus on the on the left side for example, but i hear a mono chorus on the right side on the monitor?

• Has there been any definitive statement from Kemper as to wether this is actually physically possible with the current KPA unit?

Not to my knowledge. Let's hope DonPetersen will respond to that in a more precise way than above :D

My biggest fear is when I die my wife will sell my guitars for what I told her they cost.