Blue star beside my nickname

• You'll never get it back!!! It's because you posted in this thread!!!!! Has nobody wondered yet why Ingolf hasn't written anything here? Or Paults? No Viabcroce. They must have been warned...and probably still have their stars!!!! Yes, Sambrox probably warned them. Or CK himself. ^^=O:saint:

Staying back in your memory
    Are the movies in the past
    How you moved is all it takes
    To sing a song of when I loved
    The prettiest star

Mine come and go, too. Well... they did until I posted in this thread, anyway. If they suddenly slip into the Star Stolen Dimension, that's the price I pay for my posting prescence ;)

Online activity seems to bring them back. If your stars disappear, refresh the page. Or, they will come back after you post.

• You trickster you!!! I did refresh and YOUR stars came back but mine are still gone!!!! ^^

• In case anyone still cares (I know I'm a little late to the party here) - I think the star is given to designate the OP (original poster). That seems to be pretty common across all threads I've visited.

Guitars: Parker Fly Mojo Flame, Ibanez RG7620 7-string, Legator Ninja 8-string, Fender Strat & Tele, Breedlove Pro C25
    Pedalboard: Templeboards Trio 43, Mission VM-1, Morley Bad Horsie, RJM Mini Effect Gizmo, 6 Degrees FX Sally Drive, Foxpedals The City, Addrock Ol' Yeller, RJM MMGT/22, Mission RJM EP-1, Strymon Timeline + BigSky
    Stack: Furman PL-Plus C, Kemper Rack

• No, that's not it... In this whole thread the only people that have stars, that I see, are Monkey_Man and Paults (5 stars each)???

I didn't care before but now after reading the thread, I want stars too <X

• Ah, I was looking at @OP's star to the top left. I didn't even notice the blue stars underneath.

The source code specs this out as some sort of "user rank." What that actually means? Who knows.

Guitars: Parker Fly Mojo Flame, Ibanez RG7620 7-string, Legator Ninja 8-string, Fender Strat & Tele, Breedlove Pro C25
    Pedalboard: Templeboards Trio 43, Mission VM-1, Morley Bad Horsie, RJM Mini Effect Gizmo, 6 Degrees FX Sally Drive, Foxpedals The City, Addrock Ol' Yeller, RJM MMGT/22, Mission RJM EP-1, Strymon Timeline + BigSky
    Stack: Furman PL-Plus C, Kemper Rack

• I means I'm a certified-five-star goose, mate. :D

I see no stars under my avatar right now, and earlier in the thread (for most of it) I didn't either.

The interesting thing about this thread, for me, was that the members who's stars showed varied from day to day (specifically, every time I visited I saw differences, which was roughly once a day).

• The interesting thing about this thread, for me, was that the members who's stars showed varied from day to day (specifically, every time I visited I saw differences, which was roughly once a day).

Yep it's funny.
    The last 2 days I considered 3 stars. Now I have lost all :(
    After I do not think that god or a computer dices I would also like to know what that means. ?(
    Till clarifying I just count the stars on my cognac bottle. :D

• I think it has to do with the actual activity of the person in this forum. As I got my first star I wrote a few posts in different threads in one day. After a day of not writing anything the star was gone.
    This leads me to the question if the persons with five stars are doing anything else than writing in this forum ;)

• I means I'm a certified-five-star goose, mate. :D

I see no stars under my avatar right now, and earlier in the thread (for most of it) I didn't either.

The interesting thing about this thread, for me, was that the members who's stars showed varied from day to day (specifically, every time I visited I saw differences, which was roughly once a day).

Yes, sorry to say Monkey_Man, your stars are now gone from your latest post???? In fact, as I scan through this thread again, no one has stars now. Strange...

• Exactly, see? That's why we were discussing it.

There seems to be no discernible pattern to it, at least, not one that we've cottoned onto yet...

Till clarifying I just count the stars on my cognac bottle. :D

:D

EDIT: Now I'm the only one on this page who has stars.

EDIT: Two days later, and now they've gone... again.

• Cripes! Thank you for the critical feedback, dpeters95!

Might as well enjoy it while it lasts...

[Unfolds deck chair, kicks back, cracks open a beer and holds a portable mirror up to his face]
    "Who's a pretty boy then, eh? Who's a pretty boy? Who's the good boy with all the stars?

[Pet parrot decides it's time to chime in]
    "I'm a pretty boy. I'm a pretty boy. You're a dis-ass-star. You're a dis-ass-star. I'm a pretty boy."

• Hi Everyone,
    I've been more 'active' on the forum in the last few days and lo and behold I got a blue star. Yay, lucky me. As with many other stella members my star has faded now. :(
    I can't see the 'point' anymore!
    ;)
    Pre-Amp

• Hi Everyone,
    I've been more 'active' on the forum in the last few days and lo and behold I got a blue star. Yay, lucky me. As with many other stella members my star has faded now. :(
    I can't see the 'point' anymore!
    ;)
    Pre-Amp

It doesn't seem to be based on # of posts. Maybe it's based on daily posting activity? I could post about 20 duplicate messages here and see if I get a star... 8o
    Ummm, maybe not :D