The new delays are not coming before OS 5.0?

• Kemper Profiler Addendum 4.0.pdf says on page 10:

Legacy Delay

Recently, we have been working intensively on some brand new delay algorithms, and a number of new delay types
    will be released in an upcoming software revision 5.0.

Is that true? ;(

Somehow I hoped to use them soon!

• I'm sorry I ducked out of the loop for a millisecond, would you repeat that so I can tap back into the thread. I feel I may decay too much and end up reflecting on it time and time and time again chasing my tail...
    Still I'm sure I can slap back into action... Etc etc etc.
    Pre-Amp
    :)

• My guess is the end of the year or early next year. Wouldn't be too surprised if a bit sooner. Unless they have a few tricks up their sleeve that they want to roll out with 5.0. I hope they take their time and really come up with some great delays and reverbs. For the time being the delays and verbs now handle the basic stuff I use more often than not, and I own a Eventide H9 Max for the fancy stuff I use here and there.

• From what I've seen and heard, it seems the development of the delays is quite far along and I can only assume that either they want to make sure that morphing is 100% stable before introducing another potential spanner in the works, or they want to hold them back for introduction alongside some new reverbs (spring? Fingers crossed!!!), although I haven't seen or heard anything with regards to them.

• I am hoping for new reverbs too.
    As far as I have heard, god reverbs especially convolution reverb types needs much more CPU Power than other typical guitar effect types.
    Even a good spring reverb could be more complex then I expected till now.
    I am optimistic, that the Kemper-guys will find a good compromise in close future.

• I'm expecting a lengthy wait, several months at least. While it's true that the delays appear almost ready, consider so did morphing. They even extensively demoed it at Namm in January. three months later and we got a buggy beta, finally an apparently stable beta. The delays weren't even ready to be showcased in depth then, and they've been mostly focused on getting morphing done. If so, they haven't even begun working much on the verbs. And like all things Kemper does, it seems they take their time to create useful features. For example, performance mode and morphing and pitch effects. Just considering morphing, it's a well thought out feature that goes beyond simple assigning parameters to a controller, but works in a very simple user friendly way. When they did pitch effects, they came up with some good musical ones and some innovative features. I expect that they will be a little shy of the mayhem by strymon and eventide, but quite musical, useful, and user friendly, and will be quite worth the wait.

• I'm expecting a lengthy wait, several months at least. While it's true that the delays appear almost ready, consider so did morphing. They even extensively demoed it at Namm in January. three months later and we got a buggy beta, finally an apparently stable beta. The delays weren't even ready to be showcased in depth then, and they've been mostly focused on getting morphing done. If so, they haven't even begun working much on the verbs. And like all things Kemper does, it seems they take their time to create useful features. For example, performance mode and morphing and pitch effects. Just considering morphing, it's a well thought out feature that goes beyond simple assigning parameters to a controller, but works in a very simple user friendly way. When they did pitch effects, they came up with some good musical ones and some innovative features. I expect that they will be a little shy of the mayhem by strymon and eventide, but quite musical, useful, and user friendly, and will be quite worth the wait.

I'm expecting them to go beyond Strymon, Eventide etc. Whether they go in to the cork-sniffing detail of Strymons dedicated emulations (as opposed to their multi delay pedals; eg El Capistan vs the tape delay in the TimeLine) is doubtful, but I fully expect them to come up with features that neither Strymon or Eventide have to date. Wishful thinking? Maybe, but as you say, they tend to incorporate some very innovative features. Must be the synth background...