Urgent help needed for output section. Tour rehearsals begin tomorrow morning!

• Hi guys, can anyone help me understand the output section of the kemper? Urgently trying to understand/rectify the kemper in time for tour rehearsals tomorrow morning.

Today I used my kemper is a studio to track and took both the amplifier/cab emulation signal and the DI signal but in order to do so, something in the output section was changed.

Now when I run my kemper into my cab to practise in time for tour rehearsals tomorrow, there is nothing coming out but the dry DI signal, unaffected by any emulation.

So if I am to DI my signal out to the stage tomorrow, it seems as now I'm not going to have any of the emulation I've already set up for the tour?

I need it so that I can have a signal running into my cab on stage where the cabinet emulation will be off and then a DI signal to the FOH where the cab emulation will be on.

• The cab is connected to the 'left' of the output section

• You're the same guy with the Facebook post. You should be monitoring (i.e. using your cab) from your MONITOR OUT, not Main Out. Main goes to house. Monitor goes to your cab.

Guitars: Parker Fly Mojo Flame, Ibanez RG7620 7-string, Legator Ninja 8-string, Fender Strat & Tele, Breedlove Pro C25
    Pedalboard: Templeboards Trio 43, Mission VM-1, Morley Bad Horsie, RJM Mini Effect Gizmo, 6 Degrees FX Sally Drive, Foxpedals The City, Addrock Ol' Yeller, RJM MMGT/22, Mission RJM EP-1, Strymon Timeline + BigSky
    Stack: Furman PL-Plus C, Kemper Rack

• Yeah finally worked out how to do it now and set my masters how accordingly. It makes total sense now, when I first got the unit it was suggested I could either use the main output or DI output to my cab, so have done that since.

Thanks everyone!

• Yeah finally worked out how to do it now and set my masters how accordingly. It makes total sense now, when I first got the unit it was suggested I could either use the main output or DI output to my cab, so have done that since.

Thanks everyone!

Glad it worked for you! Happy rehearsaling 2morrow then ;)